Ms Summers class went by kinda slow. Andy was way too scared to look at me because of her scaring the shit out of him. Andy looked at me a couple of times and smiled I would always smile and shake my head and laugh at him. I said you scared babe he said fuck yes and I laughed and held his hand and he would calm down. Andy started shaking a little bit I said babe what's wrong he said anxiety sorry. I said no its ok and I ran my hand down his arm and I held his hand and rubbed soothing circles against his hand and he started calming down he whispered thanks I said of course and smiled at him. We all just payed attention and took notes when we needed to and put our stuff up because she continued reading the book she didn't finish from Friday. Me, lacey, and andy just all chilled and listened to her read the book andy kept poking my thigh and I just looked at him and said the fuck and he laughed and said squishy thighs I laughed and rolled my eyes. I slapped his hand and he stopped and said ow babe and laughed. I put my head down and laughed while the teacher was reading a lot of people were talking really loud and our teacher said hey you guys quite down please everyone went quite and started listening to the teacher and stayed quiet. I laughed at andy quietly and he looked at me and slid his hand in between my legs and my heart went into my throat. I looked at andy and he winked and moved his hand he said you ain't laughing no more and I said nope my breath hitched in my throat. Class ended and we walked to our classes and they went by quickly. After school we walked out of the building and walked over to andys car and I laughed when he unlocked the car. We all hoped in the car an andy immediately locked it and we all buckled up and I plugged in the aux cord into my phone and andy laughed and said ok babe just do that. Andy turned on the car and rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof and I smiled andy started driving out of the school parking lot. Me and lacey laughed and said byeee bitchhh to the school and andy immediately laughed and said I agreee we all started laughing. There was a really nice breeze outside while we drove down the highway I smiled while looking out the window. Andy and lacey were both jamming out together and I laughed and joined a little as well. Andy started drumming his fingers against the steering wheel and singing a little me and lacey just watched him and smiled. We all jammed out on the way to my house I turned off my music and unplugged the aux cord and told Andy and lacey bye and got out of the car and walked back to my house. I walked inside and closed the door and walked upstairs to my room I plugged my phone in and went to the bathroom then went back into my room and changed. I went downstairs after and grabbed food and went upstairs and ate while watching movies. I put my dishes up and went back to my room my mom said Lilly I don't want you going over to laceys this weekend I said aww why she said we wanted to spend time with you this weekend I said ok and went upstairs into my room. I closed my door and groaned fuckkkk I don't want to spend time with them but I have to I called andy and he answered he said hey babe wats up. I groaned fuckkkk he said huh I said my parents Don't want me coming over this weekend he said ummm why I said because they want to spend time with me. Andy sighed and said umm ok I love you I said I love you too Andrew and he smiled. Me and Andy talked for a while then I finally fell asleep.