190 a couple of months later

A COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER FRIDAY:

Lacey is around 4 months pregnant and she is extremely irritable and it's not fun. Cc has been helping her as much as possible she definitely has a belly now. Crow has definitely been clingy to Emma and lacey and also me. Femme is also protective of lacey and her baby we don't know what she is having yet. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then put it down. Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I went into Emma's room and got her out of her crib. Crow followed behind her and I opened my door and she climbed on the bed. Crow jumped on the bed and layed down Emma crawled on the bed and sat on andys lap. Emma said good morning daddy he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Emma. Andy smiled and said hi Emma and he started ruffling her hair and she started laughing. I sat down on the bed and layed down her said how did you sleep she smiled and said good. Andy smiled and yawned and said I have to go potty and he put her back down on the bed. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then came back into our room. Emma was sitting up and staring at Andy and smiled widely. Andy smiled and walked over to her and cupped her cheeks and kissed her and she started laughing. Andy smiled and said are you hungry Emma said yea he said ok and pulled his hands back. Emma fell backwards onto the bed and started laughing Andy started tickling her and she started laughing. Andy was also laughing and he kissed her head and they both smiled together. I took a picture of them and posted it on Instagram and snapchat. A little while later we all headed downstairs and Andy took care of the animals. I put Emma in her high chair and started cooking breakfast. A couple minutes later Andy came into the kitchen and made Emma some juice and also made some coffee for me and him. Andy stood by me while I cooked breakfast he kissed my head and said I love you Lilly I smiled and said I love you more Andy. Emma was laughing and me and Andy turned around she was playing with crow. I smiled and shook my head Andy walked over to Emma and crow. Andy said hey baby lacey and Cc are coming over later I said ok that's fine. Andy said alright and started playing with Emma and crow and started laughing and kissed Emma's head. I smiled and bit my lip while I cooked breakfast it smelt really good. A little while later we all ate breakfast then I did the dishes while Andy took care of Emma. I dried off my hands then used the restroom then sat down on the couch and played on my phone. A little while later Andy layed Emma down on the couch and she was completely knocked out. Crow layed down against her head and fell asleep as well. I looked at Andy and he smiled and said the kids are asleep and taking a nap I laughed and said yea they are. A couple of hours later Emma woke up and yawned and stretched. Lacey and Cc came over Andy locked the front door I smiled and gave them a hug. I said lacey your showing she smiled and said I know I said hello future coma and rubbed her belly. Emma smiled and looked at laceys belly after we all finished eating dinner we hung out in the living room. Crow was sitting next to Emm and lacey on the couch femme was next to Andy on the couch. A little while later lacey and Cc left and headed home and we all went to bed a little while later.