147 Wednesday

JULY 3RD WEDNESDAY:

My 21st birthday is coming up soon and I am extremely excited about it and also nervous. Me and my friends are definitely going to get slightly fucked up. My mom said she might drink a little bit as well my brother his wife and a couple of his friends are coming over for my birthday. I'm super excited because they are like brothers too me. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I walked back into our room and grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy said good morning Lilly and he pulled me by my waist and kissed my stomach. I still have a scar on my neck from when I tried to kill myself. Andy calls it a badass scar and it always makes me laugh when he says it. Andy said so what is the plan for today babe I said grocery shopping. Andy said oh fucking great I said we also need stuff for the party. Andy said ok and got out of bed and kissed my head then went into the bathroom and closed the door. I texted Andy a list of things we needed from the store. I also made a birthday shopping list for things we needed. I walked into the bathroom and Andy was using the restroom. Andy said ok works too and he laughed I said ok the plans for tomorrow Andy said uh huh. I said we are going to my parents house and your family is also coming over. Andy said ok and pulled up his pants and walked over to me and washed his hands and dried them off. I said I also kinda wanna have a bonfire at their house Andy said ok. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer and started kissing him passionately. Andy moaned slightly and he hoisted me up and set me down on the counter. I smiled when he pulled back he said well we should get dressed so we can get this shit done. I laughed and said ok sounds good and he helped me off the counter and put me down. I followed behind him and walked into our closet and changed for the day. I sprayed some body spray on and Andy sprayed some cologne on. I quickly used the restroom and finished getting ready for the day. A little while later me and Andy left and headed to the store. I said I will have a cart for my party supplies Andy said ok and I will have one for food. I said yes Andy said ok we got that figured out. Andy said we make a good team I smiled and said yea we definitely do. I looked out the window on the way to the store. It is a really beautiful and sunny day it rained a little bit yesterday so me and Andy stayed inside all day. A couple minutes later we finally got to the store and Andy parked the car and we got out. We each got our own cart and headed inside Andy said Lilly party supplies. I said got it he said ok and we went our separate ways which was kinda sad. I walked around the store and bought things we needed I also bought some cold coffees for me. A little while later me and Andy met back up with each other and checked out. A little while later me and Andy got back home and picked up the groceries. I put my birthday stuff in one spot so we could grab it all when we leave tomorrow. A little while later me and Andy ate food because we were starving. After we ate we did the dishes and a couple of other things. I took care of the animals while Andy cleaned up the kitchen. A couple of hours later me and Andy ate dinner then headed upstairs and took showers. After we finished taking a shower we got ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.