113 Thursday

THURSDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I said Andy wake up he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said huh. I said so how was the studio session he yawned and said well we are starting to work on the vocals. I said cool crow and femme woke up and yawned and stretched. Andy looked down and said hello they looked up and started meowing. I laughed and looked at Andy he smiled and said what time is it. Andy checked his phone and said it's 2 am I sighed and said ughhh. Andy laughed and said huh I said I hate waking up in the middle of the night. Andy yawned and stretched and said yea I don't blame you I said uh huh. I yawned and stretched and rolled onto my stomach and looked at the wall. Andy said you ok babe I said yea and he said you sure I said yea and felt my eyes watering slightly. I bit my lip and wiped my eyes quickly Andy said Lilly are you crying. I said no I'm fine Andy sighed and I felt him get out of the bed. Andy got up and walked over to my side and knelt down. Andy said Lilly honey he ran his knuckle against my jaw. I sat up and started crying and I covered my face. Andy sat down and pulled me closer to his side and he kissed my head. I uncovered my face and Andy said are you ok Lilly I said I miss my dad. Andy said I know baby and he continued kissing my head and said its ok. I said he doesn't love me anymore Andy said I know baby but I love you. I looked at Andy and smiled and said I love you more Andy he said everything is ok. I said I know cc and lacey walked into our room and Cc was holding Daredevil. Cc said Lilly babe you ok I shook my head lacey closed the door and Cc put the dog down. Lacey got a chair and sat down in front of me and I wiped my eyes. She said you ok babe I said yea my dad just doesn't love me anymore. Lacey said fuck him he isn't worth it Lilly he was never there for you he left and abandoned you. I said yea I know it just sucks how everything went down. Lacey said yea I know it sucks but we are all here for you I smiled and said thanks. Cc said yall wanna watch a movie together Andy said sure. We all climbed into bed and took pictures together Andy turned on the TV and looked for a movie. A little while later we all fell back asleep for the night. A couple of hours later we all woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. We all got out of bed and used the restroom then headed downstairs. The animals followed us downstairs Andy took care of Daredevil. I fed all of the animals then looked for something to eat. Cc said boo I jumped and screamed I said FUCK YOU CC IM IN THE GOD DAMN FRIDGE. I shoved him and started laughing and he gave me a hug and continued laughing. Andy said huh what happened I said I was in the fridge and cc scared me Andy started laughing and shook his head. A little while later we all ate breakfast together in the kitchen and talked about random shit and laughed together. After we finished eating we did the dishes and we all hung out in the living room. Cc said we are going to the studio tomorrow Andy said ok sounds good. Lacey said so I might stay with Lilly while yall go on tour. Andy said no you guys are coming with us and mom and dad are taking care of the animals. I smiled and said yo I'm so excited to visit different places lacey said hell yea. Lacey got up and started dancing and we all started laughing together. A couple of hours later we all ate lunch together me and lacey did the laundry together. Andy and Cc did the dishes together and picked them up. After me and lacey finished picking up the laundry we headed downstairs. We all watched movies together and a couple of hours later we all ate dinner and continued hanging out together. A little while later I fell asleep and Andy picked me up and carried me bridal style to bed. Andy put me in bed and he plugged my phone in and he set it down. A little while later Andy climbed into bed and he got comfortable and went to sleep. Crow and femme stayed in the living room and fell asleep. Daredevil fell asleep in his doggy bed in the living room.