46 day 1 Saturday

DAY 1 SATURDAY:
It was day 1 of our vacation I was dead asleep against andys chest. He was snoring lightly and it made me smile slightly I woke up and groaned fuckkkk the sun was extremely bright. I rolled off of andy and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and walked out and yawned and stretched. I brushed my teeth and used the restroom and closed the door and walked back over to the bed. I smiled and walked over to andys side I checked the time and it said 8 am I yawned and rolled my eyes. I ran my knuckle against andys jawline and he smiled and I bit my lip. A couple seconds later andy opened his eyes and smiled he yawned and stretched I laughed and said awww. He said wat time is it I said 8 am andy looked at me and he instantly rolled over onto his stomach I started laughing and climbed back into bed and also layed on my stomach and fell back asleep. I felt andy pull me closer against him his head was beside mine but I was passed out. Andy kissed my cheek and rested his forehead against mine and put his arm around my back and smiled and he fell back asleep I felt his hot breath against my face. I opened my eyes and saw his lips and I smiled I looked up and he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and bit my lip and shook my head. His lips were twitching into a smile and he made a cute little noise and I laughed slightly and I kissed his lips and he put his hand in my hair and he started kissing me back and I pulled back and smiled andy woke up and said good morning babe I wrapped my arm around his neck he wrapped his leg around my waist and I started laughing and his phone started ringing he said ugh and grabbed it and answered it and put it against his ear and wrapped his arm around my waist again. He yawned and said huh and laughed and said ughhhh ok fine and hung up. Andy stretched and said we are staying in the hotel today I smiled and said oh ok awesome and laughed. Andy said yes I agree with you completely and he kissed me and I smiled against his lips. Andy kept his arm around my back and I smiled me and Andy stayed wrapped up in each others arms for a while we were so exhausted we didn't want to get up at all. I was extremely tired from the long trip a couple minutes later andy answered my phone I fell back asleep against andys shoulder he smelled really good. Andy said oh ok yea I'll let her know that and he said ok love you mom bye and hung up. Andy said Lilly get up we are all gonna go out to eat I started snoring lightly he laughed and said are you fucking kidding me really he laughed and kissed my forehead. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I didn't see andy I said the fuck and I got up. I looked around the whole room and my heart started racing I called andy he laughed and said hey were out to eat I'll bring you food I sighed and said ok sounds good love you bye said love you too bye and hung up. I didn't feel like I wanted to throw up anymore my heart was in my throat when I couldn't find andy. A hour later andy walked in the room and I almost tackled him against the door he said gad damn babe hold on and he laughed. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck and he walked over by the desk and sat my food down and he took off his shoes and started laughing he said can I go pee after he locked our room door I laughed and said I go with you he laughed and said ok. Me and Andy were in the bathroom I stood in front of the door I looked at andy in the mirror he said can you stop staring at me while I try to piss I started laughing and looked down he laughed and shook my head. A couple seconds later andy started peeing I sighed while looking at the floor andy said what's wrong babe I said I don't know and laughed. A couple minutes later andy finished and he washed his hands and dryed them he walked over to me and he lifted my face and kissed me passionately I ran my hand down his arms. I wasn't wearing pants andy ran his knuckle against my chest he rested his forehead against mine and smiled. Andy slipped his hand in my underwear and I smiled and he started rubbing my heat slowly with two fingers my jaw dropped and andy said you like that babe I moaned slightly and he slipped two fingers in and started thrusting his fingers roughly in me. I felt my heart start racing all my nerves were on fire and my heart was on fire as well. Andy expertly knew all the right places to get I started moaning and my head went back into the door andy kissed my neck and started sucking my skin lightly I was in heaven I started getting closer andy pulled out his fingers and sucked them and said you taste fuckin amazing and I smiled and said thanks he laughed and got on his knees. I looked down andy slipped off my underwear and I smiled he tossed them to the side andy lifted my thigh and put it over his shoulder and grabbed my hip to steady me. Andy started kissing my thigh and made his way to my heat I started dripping slightly and this turned him on he licked my folds and I felt my stomach tighten. Andy wrapped his lips around my core and started sucking slowly he slipped his tongue in and my hips started shifting against his head and he started smiling against me. Andy started sucking my core more rough and I felt my legs start to shake meaning I was getting closer to cuming. Andy said cum all over my face babe make a mess on me I felt my heart go in my throat. A couple minutes later I came on andys face I looked at him and he smiled he had cum dripping on his chin and he smiled against my core. He said mhhhh you taste so fuckin good he kept licking me while making eye contact with me I felt my cheeks light up. A couple minutes later andy finished cleaning me up and he stood up and grabbed my face and started kissing me passionately and I moaned slightly and he smiled. A little while after we got out of the bathroom I ate my food and chilled in the bed next to andy he ended up watching movies on his phone for a while.