87 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up to something in my face I opened my eyes and screamed. It was my step sister andy jumped and yelled WHAT THE FUCK. I said holy shit I almost pissed on myself andy said you Jesus christ lilly. My little sister started laughing andy said asshole and she walked out of the room. Everyone downstairs started laughing their asses off. I looked at andy and he groaned fuckkkk and layed back down I said fuckkkk that. I got up and locked my bedroom door and used the restroom then went back into bed. Andy woke up and said I told my mom everything I said ok is she mad he said no she's just worried and I sighed and said ok me and Andy cuddled against each other's arms and he kissed my forehead very often which made me laugh I said I love you he said I love you more. Andy said they unpacked our clothes and dishes just not everything else I said oh ok cool awesome ansy said uh ye I know right and we both laughed and smiled. Andy said we can head over to the house today and start unpacking I smiled and said ok and kissed him passionately and he moaned slightly into the kiss and I smiled. A little while later me and Andy both started walking downstairs and everyone smiled. I laughed and said oh my God look I'm Alive and Started waving my arms everyone said wow Lilly nice. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen andy sat down and smiled I sat by andy and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. Andy said we are going to head home soon and start unpacking they said oh fun I said yep so much fun and sarcastically smiled and yawned. I'm still on my period unfortunately I just want it to be over with already. I looked at andy and he was smiling widely and laughing as well it was cute but I hated it. When I'm on my period I hate people being happy I got up and went to the bathroom and used it I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. My dad called I said hello he said is it true that you almost committed suicide honey and he was crying I said yea why. My dad said why would you do that I said I don't know the hell of it and why do you care you were never there for me. He said your my daughter and I love you I said how did you find out he said andy called me I started getting angry I said I gotta go bye and hung up. I said ANDREW DENNIS BIERSACK DID YOU FUCKING CALL MY DAD. He said oh shit he looked at me and said look calm down he's your dad he has the right to know. I said NO HE HASN'T TRIED TO BE IN MY LIFE HE HAS NOOOO FUCKING RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE HOW COULD YOU. Andy stood up and said look I'm sorry your right your dad has no right to know what happens in your life I just thought he would like to know. I said NO I DON'T WANT GIM IN MY LIFE THATS NOT FAIR IF HE ACTUALLY CARED HE WOULD BE HERE RIGHT NOW. My voice started cracking because I was so mad right now. Andy stood up and raised his voice and said LOOK IM SORRY I FUCKING CALLED YOUR DAD BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I ALMOST LOST THE LOVE OF MY FUCKING LIFE IN .Y ARMS. IM SORRY IF I WAS SCARED AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO. I CALLED YOUR DAD AND HE WAS GENUINELY WORRIED ABOUT YOU. I said HE WAS ONLY WORRIED ABOUT ME BECAUSE I ALMOST FUCKING DIED. DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK HE CARES ABOUT ME NO HE DOESN'T SO STOP. Andy just looked at me we were both breathing heavily and we had tears streaming down our faces. I said I hate you so much Andrew and I ran upstairs and slammed the door and started crying. Andy started crying and sat on the floor and yelled FUCKKK. My step dad sat by him on the couch to try and calm him down. I was in my room with my door locked pacing back and forth unable to breathe because the air felt so tight. I sat on my bed and started shaking because I was crying so hard I used the restroom and went back into my room and looked at my wrist. I said this is all of my fault I walked out of my room and walked to the front of the stairs and said guys I'm so sorry for all the pain I have cause you guys. Andy looked at me andbsaid no what are you talking about I said I fucked up this is all my fault andy got up an dstood my the stairs and said no its not. I was holding a razor blade in my hand and took off my bandage. I looked at andy and said I love you so much and I'm so sorry. Andy said STOPP I LOVE YOU LILLY DON'T APOLIGZE he was crying so much. I held up the razor blade and put it to my throat every one yelled NOOOO LILLY DON'T Andy fucking ran upstairs and I slit my throat and fell. Andy screamed NOOOO LILLLYYYY I NEEEEDD YOU. And just like that I died in andys arms everyone was crying the whole room went black and I died. I faintly heard andy said I can't believe I failed you I'm so fucking sorry and I died.

ANDY POV:
I screamed at lillys mom to call 911 MOM CALL 911 SHES DIEING IM TRYING TO SAVE HER. Her mom was crying as well and her step dad called 911 while I cried against her I said plzzz Lilly don't die on me I need you to fucking live I'm sorry I fuckdd up I shouldn't have called your dad plz baby I need you so much. I held her in my arms and I heard the ambulance they rushed over to me and wrapped her neck up they said what are you to Ms Lilly I said husband they said ok. I got in the ambulance and rode to the hospital they put a mask on Lilly and she was breathing slowly and I felt my heart in my throat. I called my mom and they said ok bye they were on their way to the hospital as well. We got there in 5 minutes and they rushed her in immediately. They said Mr Biersack and my parents came in I said yes that's me they said your wife needs blood. I said take all of mine if I have to save her he said ok lacey was crying her eyes out. I sat down and the nurse took my blood and handed me orange juice after and I sat down by my mom. She said what the fuck happened I told her everything and I started crying she said Andrew and held me against her chest while I cried. What felt like fucking hours the doctor came out and said Mr Biersack I got up and ran over to the doctor and said yes he said good news we saved your wife in time. I felt like a weight have been lifted off my chest I immediately gave him a hug and said thank you so much he said of course just take really good care of her. I said oh my God of course I love her way too much he smiled and said good. He said follow me and took me to her room. She was laying in her bed peacefully and the Machines were beeping he said she needs sleep I said ok thank you and I sat down beside her and kissed her hand and said I love you so fucking much Lilly and looked at her while she slept.