43 Sunday

SUNDAY:
I woke up before andy and groaned fuckkkk I'm exhausted. I checked my phone and it said 6 am I said what the fuck I put my phone down. I went to the bathroom after I climbed out of andys bed I closed the door and went to the bathroom I put my hair in a messy bun and went back into his room. I grabbed my body spray and sprayed it on and smiled. I climbed back into bed and got cuddled against andy. He woke up and yawned and said where did you go I said bathroom he said ok what time is it. I said 6 am he said fuck that good night I laughed and said good night and kissed his cheek and layed down and fell back asleep instantly. A couple hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched against andy and he smiled. I grabbed his phone and checked the time it said it was 8 am I groaned fuckkkk and rolled over andy laughed and said wat I said it's 8 am. He grabbed his phone and groaned fuckkkk and set it down and yawned and stretched andy looked at me and smiled. I had my arms stretched out and my legs slightly opened I yawned and said why am I awake right now andy laughed and ran his knuckle down my stomach and I looked at him and he smiled and said yes babe and I felt my cheeks get hot and I turned away I closed my legs and rolled onto my side and looked at andy and smiled he rested his hand on my thigh and pulled it over his waist and I smiled and bit my lip he pulled me closer and I smiled. I put my hand on his shoulder and laughed and bit my lip and rested it against his pillow. I ran my knuckle against his jawline and he smiled I used my thumb and ran it against his lips and he smiled against my thumb he said I love you Lilly I said I love you more Andrew and I kissed him and he smiled against my lips. Andy held my thigh and moved his hand up to my face and I smiled andy put his hand in my hair and pulled me closer and started kissing me passionately and I gripped his back and he moaned slightly and I felt his heart race and so was mine. Andy slid his tongue in my mouth and they started fighting for dominance andy gripped my thigh and I moaned against his mouth I felt andy start to get harder against me. I pulled back and rested my forehead against his and he smiled and kissed my forehead and I bit my lip. I pushed andy and he went on his back I climbed on top of him and he grabbed my hips I leaned closer and kissed him passionately he put his hand in my hair and pulled me closer by my hip so I was grinding him slowly we both moaned slightly against each other's lips. He said I missed you so much Lilly and I smiled and said yea me too I sat up and looked at andy under me and I bit my thumb and he held my hips and smiled at me I felt my heart flutter like crazy. I got up really quick and locked andys door I used the restroom really quickly and so did andy we went to his room and locked the door. Andy quickly ripped off his pants and I started laughing and he put on a condom I took off my shirt and pants and climbed into bed. I heard andy moan slightly when he put the Condom on I said you hard andy said yes and he slightly moaned fuck yes Lilly and I smiled and said come here and I sat up and andy turned around and looked at me and bit his lip. Andy walked over to the bed and climbed in and I quickly climbed on top of him and straddled his lap and I immediately started attacking his lips his hand went into my hair and one hand on my hip. I started grinding against andy and I felt him moan into the kiss and I smiled he said fuckkk Lilly and gripped my hair slightly and I moaned and bit my lip and he smiled at me and I closed my eyes and smiled. I sat up and looked at andy and he ran his knuckle against my jaw and Down my chest and stomach he said I want all of this and I smiled and said I'm all yours he smiled and bit his lip and said fuck right. I smiled and bit my lip and started grinding my hips against andy a little rougher andys hips went up he said babe I need to feel inside of you I smiled and said ok he put his hips down. I took off my underwear and tossed them off the bed. Andy quickly took off his boxers and threw them off the bed I climbed back on top of andy he was rock hard andy grabbed my hips and lifted me down on top of him I bit my lip while he completely filled me up my head went back and I rolled my eyes and said fuckkk I looked at andy and he was smiling like crazy at me I said what. Andy said fuckk you look better on top and I blushed I leaned forward and started kissing andy passionately I put both hands on his face and he grabbed my hips and started grinding me against him he kept one hand on my hip and the other one in my hair. I started moaning slightly against his lips he said shhhh babe every one is sleeping I quietly said your so fucking huge and he smiled and kissed me and said thanks and your also fuckin wet and tight just how I like it and I moaned softly against his lips. I sat up on andy and he grabbed both of my hips and started grinding me roughly against him and I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream his name because it felt so good. I put both my hands against his face and he started smiling and said fuckk babe you feel fuckin amazing. A couple minutes later someone knocked at the door andy stopped and said yea what's up his mom said we have to bring Lilly home soon andy said ok and kept grinding me against him slowly he tried not to moan. Andy said ok I'll bring her home later and she said ok and he groaned fuckkkk slightly and I kept looking at him and my face was red from blushing. Me and Andy both started sweating because it felt really good I said faster quietly and he smiled and said ok and laughed. Andy grabbed my hips and started grinding me harder against him he said this good and my head went back and he started lifting his hips and pulling me up and down against him and I was in pure bliss. I looked at andy and he was smiling while licking his bottom lip I could tell andy just wanted to moan so bad. Andy kept grinding me roughly against him and we both started sweating a lot I hit my organic and came all over him andy started twitching inside of me and I smiled and me and Andy both started breathing heavily. A little while later me and Andy quickly took a shower and I grabbed all my bags and we went downstairs and we walked out the door and I told everyone love you and bye. Andy closed the door and we walked over to his car and he unlocked it and we both hopped in and he locked it. Andy said Holly fuckkk that sex was sooo damn amazing I said oh my God yes and I smiled and amdy said I fucking know I looked at him and he kissed me. Andy turned on the car after we buckled up and he rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof and we drove out of his neighborhood we started jamming out to Aerosmith and we both started singing and laughing. A little while later andy dropped me off and I said bye and went inside every one said hi and I went in my room and charged my phone and put my bag down and used the restroom. We all hung out downstairs for a while them went into our bedrooms. I ended up falling asleep at 1 am because I was too busy listening to music and enjoying myself.