39 one month later

ONE MONTH SINCE ANDY LEFT:
So it has been one month without andy. It has been really hard me and lacey have had a couple mental breakdowns over the month andy is coming home next month I believe and I'm super excited about it and so Is lacey. School is going great I'm passing all of my classes and so is lacey we just really needed a distraction from missing andy. I called andy and started laughing andy said sooo Cc ran around the bus and farted it was hilarious and I started laughing because I was face timing him. Andy yelled CC PLUG YOUR DAMN ASSHOLE. We started laughing our asses off and lacey was laughing because it was hilarious. We all talked to each other its Friday and lacey is staying the night at my house. We baked cookies and now we are chilling in my room and we were laughing by eating cookies and face timing andy and the band. Andy said I miss you guys I said yea I can't believe it's been a month since you have been gone he sighed and said yea lacey said I love my boyfriend and we laughed and I said yea me too honestly and smiled. Andy said yea and I fucking love my girlfriend and we all smiled lacey said awwwwe adorable and I laughed and said shut the hell up. My brother came in and said wat in hell are you guys doing we said face timing the guys he said ok and sat on my bed and I said ok cool. Me and lacey talked to the guys for a little while and decided to hang up because they had to get ready for a show. I started writing in a journal every day since andy left and it has been helping me a lot recently. I saw my brother twice this month so that was really fun me and lacey had prom coming up soon and we were really excited about that. Me and lacey talked about moving in together after we graduated high school our parents didn't mind that at all. Andy was sad because he really wanted to live with me but we needed to talk to our parents first about that. A little while later my brother left my room and went back into his room me and lacey stayed up watching movies on Netflix and laughing. We got some leftovers and ate those and laughed about random shit it was a typical Friday night for us anyway. Me and lacey did a couple face masks and took hot relaxing showers we both dryed our hair and put it in a bun. We both wore baggy shirts and shorts and some socks. We both sprayed some body spray on and chilled in my room. Me and lacey both turned on the fan and relaxed on my bed and listened to music and jammed out together. At around 1 am and we fell asleep against each other.
SATURDAY:
Me and lacey woke up at around 10 am and groaned fuckkkk we yawned and stretched against each other. Me and lacey got up and used the restroom then went downstairs. We both sat on the couch and yawned like crazy me and lacey both laughed at each other. My parents were not planning on doing anything this weekend which didn't bother me at all. We ended up watching movies all day and hanging out in the living room. Me and lacey decided to get out of the house and go do something around town. Me and lacey ended up going to Ulta then going eat lunch and hung out together. We came back to my house after we ate lunch my parents were cooking for everyone. They said are you guys hungry we said no we ate and they said ok we didn't know. Me and lacey charged our phones and went downstairs a little while later everyone ate and me and lacey went into my room and hung out on my bed and joked about random shit. Everyone went to bed at 10 pm me and lacey stayed up till 1 am she had to leave tomorrow and she wasn't excited about that and neither was I but andy was coming home next month I believe.
SUNDAY:
Me and lacey woke up at around 11 am and we both groaned fuckkkk and stretched and yawned. Lacey got up and so did I we both used the restroom and went downstairs. Lacey said I will head out when I'm more awake my mom said ok sounds good at around 1 pm lacey left and I went back into my room. I chilled on my bed and talked to andy for a little while before he had to go do a show. I was really starting to miss andy like crazy again I still can't believe it has been a month since he had been gone. Andy hung up at around 7 pm so he could go do a show I didn't mind I just listened to music on my phone for a while. Everyone went to sleep and andy called me at 10 pm and we talked till 2 am and I fell asleep after I charged my phone.