37 Friday

Friday:
I woke up at 1 am having a panic attack and I couldn't breathe. I got up and went to the bathroom and went back into my bedroom and layed down and started taking deep breaths it didn't work so I called andy. He answered and groaned fuckkkk I said Andrew in a weak voice he said hey babe I'm up are you ok I couldn't breathe because I was crying. Andy said hey its alright just breathe and listen to me I said ok I love you he said I love you too. Andy yawned and said fuck me I'm tired I said sorry for waking you he said hey no its ok I don't mind at all I said you sure he said yea of course I don't care if you need me I will answer no matter what time it Is I said ok. Andy started singing savior softly so he wouldn't wake anyone else up on the bus. I stopped crying and started smiling and bit my lip because he made me feel a lot better. After he stopped singing he said you feel better I smiled and said yea thanks he smiled and said of course babe I said I yelled at the teacher he said oh damn I said yea and I had a bunch of panic attacks today he sighed and said that really sucks I said yea it does a lot and he sighed and said yea. I checked my phone and said I should probably go to sleep andy laughed quietly and said yea I hung up and groaned fuckkkk and fell back asleep for the rest of the night. My mom came in my room and told me too get up and I did she closed the door and I groaned fuckkkk. I got out of bed and my eyes started watering and I just got up and went to the bathroom and got ready. I brushed my teeth and hair I also used the restroom then went back to my room I wanted to spend the weekend at laceys house but I was going to ask my mom later. I went in my room and threw on andys shirt and some sweat pants and threw my hair in a bun. I sprayed some body spray on and grabbed my phone and bag and headed out of my room and closed my door. I walked downstairs and put my bag down and quickly put my shoes on and sat down. A couple minutes later lacey called and said I'm here I said ok and got up and walked out the door I got in her car and sighed. She said yea I know it doesn't feel the same I said yea and buckled up. Lacey rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof and turned on the radio. Me and andys song came on and she said oh yea and we laughed and jammed out together. We drove down the highway and the weather was really beautiful and the breeze felt really good against my skin. Lacey said bitchhh are you staying the night and said I need to ask my mom she said ok and we both smiled. We got to school and lacey parked and rolled up the windows and closed the sun roof. We got out of the car and lacey locked the car and we started walking towards the school building. Me and lacey walked inside and sighed we held hands while walking into class Ms. Summer said may I please speak with you Lilly I said um sure I guess. I walked over to her and lacey went to go sit down I said sure what's up. She sighed and said I'm really sorry about how I acted towards andy I respect that you guys are dating. I said thank you and I love him very much she said I know and you guys are really cute I smiled and said thanks she said I'm here if you need anything I smiled and said ok and the bell rung and I went to go sit down. Lacey said umm the fuck and I laughed and said calm down she apologized she said ok sounds good and I laughed. School started and me and lacey both yawned and I laughed because of the face she made I quickly asked my mom if I could spend the weekend with lacey and she said yes I said ok thanks. I told lacey she said yea and she smiled and said ok and bopped my nose and we both laughed. I quickly texted Andy and said hi 😁 he said hey lmao my babe how are you I said could be better and he said good we are heading to our next show. I said ok cool and put my phone down and class started. Today went by really slowly and we both sighed during our last period we started laughing for no reason. School finally ended and me and lacey walked outside and too her car we got in and lacey locked the doors andy face timed her and she put her phone on a phone stand. We both buckled up and she turned on the car andy started laughing and said so our teacher apologized to lilly I said yepp. We started driving out of the parking lot we started driving down the highway and lacey said let's get Starbucks and go back to your house so you can pack your bag and I yawned and said ok. Andy said oh shit yall having a slumber party without me and I said yea and he laughed and said ow I laughed and said well sorry. He said nah its ok babe and we pulled up to Starbucks and she ordered our drinks and payed for them at the window. She got our drinks and we started drinking it and laughed. She said alright I'm bored and she turned on the radio and said ohhhh shitttt and I was like oh damn our song came on and we started jamming out. Lacey rolled down the windows and we started laughing andy was staring at us while smiling like crazy. We got to my house a little while later and we hung up on andy and got out of the car lacey locked it and we went inside. We both immediately went to my room I plugged my phone in and changed and used the restroom and so did lacey we both laughed while drinking our coffee. I grabbed my bag and put it on my bed I was still in andys shirt and she said aw my brothers shirt I laughed and said yea. Lacey put on some music and we jammed out while I packed my bags my brother came in my room and said I hope you have fun I said thanks he said no problem sis and gave me a hug. A little while later I finished packing my bag and I used the restroom again and walked back in my room and sprayed some body spray on again and put it in my bag. I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and charger and said you ready lacey said uh huh and I said ok and I grabbed my bag and we walked out of my room and closed my door we headed downstairs laughing. My mom said I love you Lilly I said I love you more mom. Me and lacey both walked out the door and closed it and lacey unlocked her car and we got in and she locked it and plugged in the aux cord into her phone. Lacey turned on the car and I played her music and she rolled down the windows and opened the sun roof and started driving out of the driveway and I smiled and said I miss him she said yea me too babe. We drove down the highway and stopped to get food then we continued heading to her house. We got to her house and she turned off her music and rolled up the windows and closed the sun roof and we got out and she locked the car. We put our stuff down in her room and I plugged my phone in and we quickly ate and went back downstairs her parents said hey we missed you I said yea me too. Me and lacey got cuddled up against her parents and we took a group selfie and sent it to andy. Andy replied and said awww I miss you guys so fuckin much we said us too. Chris found a movie and we started watching it me and lacey both fell asleep against her parents. At 1 am we woke up and yawned I said did they go to bed she said yea I guess and laughed we got up and went into the kitchen and made leftovers and ate and watched YouTube we laughed quietly then went back into her room and chilled on her bed. We ended up chilling on her bed and she said holy shit I said what she said guess who is my boyfriend I laughed and said Cc she said yea and we both squealed and laughed and she was like holyyy shut and we both laughed. We ended jamming out to Black Veil Brides together and laughed she face timed Cc and andy joined in I wasn't paying attention and just jamming out to music I turned my head and quickly covered my face and laughed. Andy said awww babe and I started laughing and said oh hellll no and lacey started laughing. We all ended up falling asleep at around 2 am.