151 sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror I saw my scar and said what the fuck is wrong with me. I quickly used the restroom then brushed my hair and teeth and continued looking in the mirror. I shook my head and said you literally almost committed suicide twice and you lived. I said I have a purpose and I'm not supposed to be dead but alive. I took a deep breath and said you got this Lilly think of life as a movie or a book. I said my book can't end its only beginning now and I smiled and walked out of the bathroom. I suddenly felt better and I smiled and bit my lip and climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly. A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Lacey and Cc woke up and headed downstairs into the kitchen to cook breakfast. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs Andy was cooking breakfast. A little while later we all ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together. After we finished eating I did the dishes and picked them up. We all headed into the living room and Andy put on a movie for every one. A little while later I got up and used the restroom then headed into the laundry room and did a load of laundry. After I did that I headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch. I sat down beside Andy and watched movies with everyone else.   A couple of hours later after we all ate dinner Cc and lacey headed home. Andy took care of the animals and I headed upstairs and got ready for bed and climbed into bed and got comfortable. A little while later Andy used the restroom then he climbed into bed and got comfortable. Me and Andy talked for a little while until we both fell asleep for the night.