125 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched lacey slept next to me last night. Lacey woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at me. I said the guys are gonna be hung over af she started laughing and said I know trust me. We got up and walked out of the bunk area and we used the restroom then headed to the hang out area. Pat came on the bus and said oh boy I laughed and said yea. The driver got in the bus and said are we ready pat said give them medicine I said will do. After pat left the bus the driver started driving down the highway. A little while later the guys woke up and groaned fuckkkk and said ugh what the fuckkk. I said I have advil and water they said thank you Lilly. I said your welcome I gave everyone medicine and water. Me and lacey sat down on the couch all of the guys used the restroom then came back in the hang out area and sat down. Andy said my head is fucking pounding I laughed and said I bet. Cc said dude last night was fuckin wild lacey said you ran around in a fucking duck floaty. We all started laughing together and I shook my head and said Jesus Christ. A little while later the guys started feeling slightly better. A couple of hours later we finally got to our hotel and all headed inside and went to our room. Andy said Lilly are you going to the show tonight I smiled and said yea sure. A little while later we all left the hotel and headed to the venue. After we got to the venue the guys started getting ready for the show. Andy said you guys ready to rock the stage everyone said helll yea. I smiled and looked at Cc and said who is ready to play drums. I smiled and said that sounds like a lot of fun and I smiled and gave lacey a hug. A little while later the guys headed onto the stage and started rocking out. Me and lacey were jamming out together and singing our hearts out. A hour later the guys came off the stage smiling widely. Andy hoisted me up and I laughed and kissed him. A little while later we got to the hotel room and changed and took a shower. A couple minutes later me and Andy went to sleep for the night.