171 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. Crow ran into my room and meowed loudly I said huh and I heard Emma crying. I followed Crow and I turned on Emma's light. Emma was crying and I picked her up and started soothing her and kissed her head. I quickly changed her then fed her and rocked her in a rocking chair. Emma finally calmed down and fell asleep a couple minutes later while eating. I smiled and bit my lip Crow was sitting next to me. After I finished feeding Emma I changed her then put her back down to sleep. Crow climbed back into her crib and fell asleep next to her. I went back into my room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and used the restroom then headed back into my room. I walked back into my room and lacey was completely knocked out and snoring lightly. I smiled and walked out of my room and went into Emma's room she was sleeping peacefully. I carefully picked her up she woke up and yawned and stretched. Crow woke up and yawned and stretched and started meowing when he realized I picked her up. I smiled and grabbed everything Emma needed and headed downstairs. Crow followed right behind me he watched Emma while I took care of Daredevil and femme. A little while later lacey came downstairs and we ate together and did a couple of chores around the house. A couple of hours later me and lacey gave Emma a bath crow stayed next to the tub the whole time. After we gave her a bath we ate dinner and I changed her and put her to bed. I took care of the animals then headed upstairs and went to bed. Lacey came in our room and climbed into bed holding Emma. Crow also climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later as well.