73 a couple months later

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER:

My step siblings went back to school which was really funny. My brother was turning 23 this year which is crazy. My job was going amazing as always. I'm turning 20 this year and me and Andy decided to start planning for the wedding right now so I was excited about that. It's a black and Marron theme so I'm excited about that my dress Is gonna be black and the bridesmaid dresses are gonna be Marron my cousin is going to be my maid of honor so I'm excited about that. Me and Andy started planning for the wedding a couple months ago my boss and Lucy are obviously coming and they are both super excited about it. It was just a normal day at work I decided I was going to dye all my hair black and I did and it turned out really nice andy helped me of course because he is the king of dying hair I told him that and he obviously laughed. The wedding was in a couple of months and I'm excited about it. We were still debating on the honeymoon spot sooooo we're going to Bali and I'm so excited andy is also excited. Lacey and Cc are extremely jealous soooo we decided to bring them along as well. Ye yea I know it's supposed to be me and Andy but like come one she's my best friend she was super excited about it as well. She said double honeymoon and we all started laughing at her.

Edit: andy is literally soooo cute and I love him so much its not even funny 🥺🥺