116 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and grabbed my phone and checked the time. All of the animals slept downstairs in the living room. I got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then I went back into my room. I checked my notifications on my phone and climbed into bed and got comfortable. I looked at Andy and I quickly took off my shirt and pants and climbed on his lap. I bit my lip and kissed Andy and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said hello Lilly. I smiled and said I want you Andy smirked and said I got to use the restroom. Andy went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom. Andy came back into our room and layed down I climbed on his lap and he grabbed my hips. I bit my lip and started kissing him passionately Andy moaned slightly into the kiss. Andy flipped us over and he started kissing my neck I moaned slightly. Andy spreaded my legs slightly he was rock hard and I moaned slightly when he grinded against me andy started kissing my neck and went Lower. Andy kissed my chest and he started kissing my stomach and my heart was in my throat he got to the top of my underwear and licked my stomach. He started licking me and moved his way up and my head went back andy licked my throat and I looked at him and he started kissing me passionately and I felt so many sparks when he did. Andy pulled back and started moving down my chest and stomach again I moved his hair and he bit my underwear and looked at me and winked I started getting more wet. Andy let go of my underwear and smiled andy kissed my hip bone and I smiled and bit my lip and he looked at me in pure bliss. My back arched up a little bit and he moaned against my skin and he nipped me slightly and I smiled and bit my lip. Andy pulled down my underwear and separated my legs I bit my thigh andy started kissing my thigh and he licked it closer to my heat and my hips went up slightly. I felt his mouth get closer because I helt his hot breath against my heat he kissed my entrance and I felt my heart start to flutter. Andy licked my core and my head went back and he started smiling against me. Andy slipped his tongue in and started sucking my core lightly I moaned slightly because it felt so good. Andy started sucking my core harder and he started flicking his tongue my back arched up. He pinned my thighs down and put his head against my stomach and I put my hand in his hair and gripped it and he moaned slightly. Andy kept sucking roughly he kept slipping his tongue in and out. I started feeling a knot in my stomach my orgasim was getting closer I bucked my hips up and I started sweating. I started moaning slightly and I had to bit my thumb so I wouldn't scream because it felt so damn good. Andy hit my sweet spot and I lost it my thighs started to shake I felt the knot getting lower while andy was sucking my core. Andy suctioned his lips against me and I came andy pulled his head back and swallowed it and he licked my core and he wiped his mouth he smirked and said damn babe you taste really good. I smiled and andy climbed back on top of me and started kissing me passionately I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled back and said I love you I said I love you more. Andy layed back down and got comfortable and I climbed on his chest and cuddled him. Me and Andy fell asleep a little while later I nudged my nose against his neck and fell asleep. A couple of hours later Cc and lacey came into our room and said good morning guys. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Cc. Lacey turned on the lights and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I said can we help you they said well we are hungry I looked at Andy. He sighed and said ok and he got out of bed and Andy said we have to go to the studio today. I said well that sounds like fun lacey climbed into bed and got comfortable. Andy and Cc headed downstairs to take care of the animals. Me and lacey started talking about random shit and laughing together. I said so should we start packing our clothes for tour soon. Lacey said um let's just wait until the guys give us the ok and they start packing. I said ok sounds good crow jumped on the bed and meowed. I said hi baby and he ran over to me and rolled over. Me and lacey started laughing together and scratching his belly. Crow started purring loudly and I said aw such a baby Andy and Cc came upstairs and said we need to get ready. I said ok cool Andy gave me a hug and kiss and Cc gave lacey a hug and kiss. The guys got ready to leave for the studio to continue working on the album. A little while later the guys left and headed to the studio so me and lacey were home alone. I said you hungry lacey she said um hell yea and I started laughing and we got up and headed downstairs. Crow followed us and jumped on the counter after me and lacey found something to eat and drink we sat down at the table and started eating. After we finished eating we did the dishes and the laundry and headed upstairs. Me and lacey and the animals climbed into bed and got comfortable. Lacey put on a movie and we all cuddled and watched movies together. I took a couple pictures of all of us and posted it on Instagram and snapchat. I put my phone down and continued watching the movie. A couple of hours later me and lacey headed downstairs and ate dinner then went back upstairs. Me and lacey continued watching movies a little while later the guys finally came home. We all hung out together and ate food in our room. After the guys ate they headed downstairs and fell asleep on the couch. A little while later me and lacey fell asleep while watching movies.