49 day 3 Monday

DAY 3 MONDAY:
Me and Andy both woke up early and just stared at each other and started laughing. I laughed and andy leaned closer and kissed me passionately and I moaned and pulled back I said Andrew it's too fucking early he said shut the hell up and let me love you. I said damn ok Jesus calm down babe and we both started laughing. Andy checked his phone it said 10 am and we both yawned and stretched I took off my shirt and bra and threw them off the bed andys face went like ohhhh shit and he smiled I laughed and shook my head. I layed on top of Andys chest and I bit my thumb and we took a couple pictures together and I laughed and so did andy we both made a funny face and andy took a picture he said so what do you want to do today I said tan at the pool andy said ok and said alright I got to pee. I rolled over and andy got up and went to the restroom I answered his phone and my mom said what do you guys want to do today I said chill by the pool she said ok and told us to get ready and I said alright and got up out of bed and threw on a shirt and put my bra in my bag. I went to the bathroom with my bathing suit I used the restroom and brushed my hair and teeth I put on my swim suit and used body spray I walked out and andy looked at me and smiled and said my fuckin girl I laughed and said yea my batman bikini and he bit his lip. I walked over to andy and layed down on the bed in front of him and he smiled and said fuckkk and he ran his hands down my body and he just looked like he was in heaven mean while he was setting my body on fire just by him touching me. My back arched slightly andy took off his pants and put on his swim shorts a little while later we got everything we needed and headed downstairs by the pool it was outside. Everyone was chilling by the pool me and Andy quickly put on sunscreen and I layed down by lacey and we both laughed and smiled for no reason. I was really enjoying our vacation it was really nice spending time with family. Me and lacey were enjoying ourselves we flipped over a couple times andy was staring at me while he was in the pool and he finally got out and he sat by me he kissed me first before he sat down beside me. I smiled a little while later a bunch of girls came outside and started laughing and smiling me and lacey looked at them they were staring at andy and Cc I felt my heart race with anger. I looked at andy he was staring at Cc in the pool they were not paying attention but me and lacey were pissed. Cc got out and kissed lacey and sat beside her I looked at andy he was staring at me and smiling I looked down and bit my lip he started tanning really nicely and I got slightly aggravated about that. He was really nice when he was tan andy was just really hot in general lmao the girls kept staring at him and laughing with her friends. A little while later they all got into the pool and tried to be sexy andy yawned and he got closer to me and rested his head against my shoulder and I smiled and said awww my baby and I kissed his head and looked back at the girls they were all staring at him. We all left the pool at 2 pm we all got food and went into our rooms andy chased me down the hallway and I laughed and he grabbed me and opened our door and pushed me in gently I started laughing and crashed against the bed. Andy climbed on top of me and started kissing me passionately and my heart started racing against my chest andy started laughing against my lips a little while later we got clothes and went into the bathroom andy turned on the shower and put on a condom I pulled down my bottoms and noticed I was tan I smiled and andy walked behind me and said fuckkk you tanned nicely and I smiled and laughed. A couple minutes later me and Andy climbed into the shower and andy lifted my thigh up and slipped his length into me and filled me up completely I moaned slightly against his neck and he started thrusting into me roughly. I drug my nails down his back and he moaned slightly into my neck andy started picking up the pace he said I fuckin missed being inside of you I said yea me too a couple minutes later me and Andy both came and we finished our shower and changed we went and layed down and chilled for the rest of the day we both fell asleep at 10 pm against each other. I fell asleep on andys chest and he had his arm wrapped around my back and he was knocked out.