144 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I checked my phone it said 2am I said ugh I can't fucking sleep. I plugged my phone in and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom and headed back into my room. I was extremely bored I climbed back in bed and continued playing on my phone till it was charged. A little while later I unplugged my phone and went into the closet and turned on some music. I put my phone down and started going through my clothes and cleaning up my side. A couple of hours later I finished cleaning up my closet and checked my phone. I said it's 4 am I yawned and sighed and turned off my music. I went back into our room andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly. I plugged my phone in and used the restroom then climbed into bed and fell asleep. A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom. Andy came back into our room and laughed and said Jesus she's knocked out now. Andy went downstairs and took care of the animals and made breakfast. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I said what the fuck I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications. I checked the time it said 1 pm I said Jesus and I got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I headed back into our room and sprayed some body spray on and headed downstairs. Andy said oh hey Lilly your finally awake its 1 pm I said I know. Andy said you hungry I said yea and went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. Andy was watching a movie in the living room and cuddled with the animals. After I finished eating I did the dishes then went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Me and Andy cuddled and watched movies together for a while. A couple of hours later Andy got up and went to the kitchen to cook dinner. I let daredevil outside then grabbed a doggy diaper. A little while later I watched Andy cook dinner he kept kissing my head while I stood next to him. A little while later after we took care of the animals we headed upstairs and got ready for bed. A couple minutes later we climbed into bed and cuddled and watched movies for a while. After we finished watching movies we fell asleep for the night.