156 December 24th

DECEMBER 24TH THURSDAY CHRISTMAS EVE:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and used the restroom. I went into my closet and put on a onsie and climbed into bed and fell back asleep. A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and kissed my head. Andy got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. He grabbed his phone and headed downstairs and took care of the animals. A little while later Amy and Chris headed downstairs and gave Andy a hug and started cooking. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and sighed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I went back into our room and checked my notifications then headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen and everyone looked at me and said aw Lilly your adorable. I covered my face and Andy gave me a hug and kissed my head and said my baby. A little while later Andy put on his batman onsie and answered the door. My parents and step brother came inside and went into the kitchen. I gave my family a hug and they started cooking as well. I said so bub and his wife are going over to Beccas parents house first then coming over to our house. My mom smiled and said ok sounds good the house smelt really good while everyone was cooking. Me and Andy had to clean out our fridge to make room. I said hey I found vodka in the freezer Andy said no and grabbed it and put it on top of the fridge. I said you mother fucker and he started laughing and continued cleaning the fridge. A couple minutes later Andy took out the trash and I headed outside and checked the mail and went inside. A couple of hours later all of the food was finished cooking we ate dinner and hung out together. Chris and Andy picked all of the food up I helped do the dishes. Andy said who is ready for Christmas I said oh me. Andy laughed and said yea Lilly I know you look excited. A little while later after my family left we all headed upstairs and got ready for bed then went to sleep for the night.