85 day 6 Wednesday

DAY 6 WEDNESDAY:

I woke up feeling claustrophobic I laughed and said what the fuck. I looked over and saw every one sleeping I took a picture and posted it on Instagram I got up and went to the bathroom. After I used it I yawned and stretched I felt terrible about what I did yesterday. I guess we just all have our off days I started my period and groaned fuckkkk I put on a pad and sighed. I went back into the room and took medicine and drank some water so it could kick in. I put my period in my phone it only lasted for 4 days thank God but the first is the worst. I carefully climbed back on top of andy and got comfortable against his chest and fell back asleep. Oh did I fucking mention it's 5 in the damn morning my fucking period woke me up and said surprise bitchhh 🤣🤣🤣. It was actually on time for once which never happens for me. I groaned fuckkkk and buried my head in andys chest because the cramps started kicking in I accidentally hit him in the face. Andy said fuckkk I'm up he said babe you ok I shook my head while shaking in pain he said are you cold I let out a shaky breathe and said period he said oh shit you took medicine I'm assuming I said uh huh. Lacey said what the fuck is happening next to me andy said someone started their period Cc woke up and said lacey she said no fool Lilly he said oh no poor angle. Andy just wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder and pulled me closer to him and I rested my head against his neck and fell asleep an hour later. I fell asleep at 6am because the medicine finally kicked in every one else fell asleep as well. A little while later everyone woke up and I was still knocked out against the pillow. Andy said aww let's just let her sleep in and he kissed my head lacey and Cc said ok sounds good and they all went downstairs to eat breakfast since they were up for breakfast. I woke up a couple minutes and yawned and stretched I shot up and said am I dead then I said no you fucking idiot every one left and I sighed. I got up and used the restroom then went back into the bed and got comfortable and sat up and played on my phone. I checked my social media and saw a lot of people liked and commented on the pictures so I responded to a good bit of people then put my phone down and sighed. I started feeling sad but it was just because of my period I decided to get up and go lay in the bathtub with no water and just relaxed. I felt really sad and I just looked at the wall and closed my eyes and slowed down my breathing I felt blood drip down my wrist. A little while later I heard faint voices andy laughed and said where is Lilly he said oh shit. Andy ran into the bathroom and screamed LILLY NOOOO CC CALL 911 NOW. Andy immediately grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my wrist I felt my breathing slow down andy ran to the front desk and said call 911. Someone was on the phone a bunch of people ran over to me Andy was keeping pressure on my wrist and the light started fading I said Andrew I love you he said I love you too but you need to stay awake. I closed my eyes and opened them a couple minutes later and groaned fuckkkk I saw bright lights and beeping machines. I saw andy talking to a doctor the doctor said she is ok we got her stable andy gave him a hug and said thank you. I looked at my wrist and groaned fuckkkk it wasn't a dream was it. Andy walked in and said oh hey your up I said it wasn't a dream andy sat down and sighed and said no and he kissed my forehead. I sighed and said I ruined everything and started crying andy said no stop you didn't ruin anything I said you promise he said yea I promise I said I love you andy said I love you too and kissed me and I smiled against his lips. I said I'm sorry Andrew I let you down he said no you fucking didn't stop saying that you didn't let anyone down and he kissed my head. I grabbed his arm and said plzz don't tell my mom or anyone he said don't worry I told Cc and lacey they all agreed I said ok and kissed Andy and he smiled. I said what time is it he said 2pm I sighed and said well wopty fucking do. Andy laughed and said don't worry I packed all our stuff for when we leave and you have to stay here overnight I said ughhh ok I laughed and said love you he said love you too Andy made me laugh I said shit still on my period he said oh yea I told them that I said thanks he smiled sweetly and said your welcome and I started laughing. Cc and lacey walked in I said I'm sorry you guys lacey was so upset she said how could you do that why would you do that she wa extremely distraught Cc said I'm not mad and he gave me a hug and said I love you Lilly I said I love you too Cc and he kissed my head and I smiled and so did he. Lacey screamed AFTER ALL THE SHIT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH NOW YOU TRY TO KILL YOUR SELF ON YOUR FUCKING HONEYMOON HOW FUCKED UP ARE YOU. Andy stood up and said LACEY THAT IS ENOUGH YOU KNOW ALL THE SHIT SHE WENT THROUGH STOP IT WASN'T HER FAULT. WE ALL KNOW HER BETTER TAHN ANYONE NOW FUCKING APOLIGZE OR GET OUT NOW. Lacey sighed andy sat down and grabbed my hand and kissed it. Lacey looked at me and started crying I said lacey she ran over to me and climbed on the bed and layed next to me and I held her close. She said Lilly I was so scared I was gonna loose my best friend I started crying as well the doctors walked in and said is everyone ok andy said yea and they left. I said I'm so sorry lacey she looked at me and said no I wish I didn't go downstairs to eat breakfast even though it was really good. I started laughing and she kissed my cheek I said I fuckin love you she said I love you more Lilly never do that again I said ok and shook my head we both cuddled on the bed and fell asleep. Andy sneakily took a picture on my phone a couple hours later we woke up Andy said it's 6pm lacey groaned fuckkkk I don't want to go. Andy said I'll grab you guys food and drop you off lacey got up and said if anything happens call us andy said ok and left. A couple seconds later a nurse came sat by me she was really sweet I said Ms Summer she smiled and said hey I said your a nurse she giggled and said yep I gave her a hug and said I'm sorry she kissed my shoulder and said no honey it's fine don't apologize I said ok. I sat back and we talked for a while she made me feel a lot better. Andy came back a hour later and he said hey sorry I said no its fine and he smiled and sat down on the couch she said I'm gonna get going and I'm happy your ok and I said thanks and smiled and she walked out. Andy started eating I said is it good he laughed and said oh are you hungry I said no he said oh come on you want a fry and he started taunting me I rolled my eyes and ate it. Andy said see I knew you wanted it I said shut up and laughed. Me and Andy talked for a while Andy leaned on his hands and looked at me and smiled. I said I love you and ran my knuckle against his jawline he said I love you more Lilly than literally anything on the world and I smiled and bit my lip. A couple nurses checked on me periodically to make sure I was ok I didn't like hospitals at all I still can't fucking believe I did that and sighed quietly. Me and Andy fell asleep at around 11pm andy layed beside and me and held my hand and I smiled and fell asleep.

Edit: no one freak out she did not pull a Hannah baker or did she.