24 Friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up and yawned and stretched. I looked at my phone and started smiling because it was Thursday. I could go over to laceys house tomorrow thank goddd bc I really missed them. I was going to take a bath after school and pack my bag for the weekend. I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. After I walked back to my room and locked and closed my door. I put on a sweat shirt and sweat pants I threw my hair in a messy bun and sprayed some body spray on and used some chapstick. I grabbed my shoes and put them on then grabbed my bag and headed downstairs for school. I was not excited what's so ever I hate school with a passion. I headed downstairs and put my bag down and used the restroom one last time. I went to go sit back on the couch. My family was talking to each other but I wasn't paying attention at all I was looking at my phone the whole time. A little while later andy called and said hey babe I'm here I smiled and said ok I'm on my way he said ok love uuuu I said love u more. I hung up and walked out of the door and closed it and walked over to andys car. I walked over to andys side and grabbed his face and kissed him he smiled against my lips and said hey babe missed me I kissed him again and said yes but you ain't my boyfriend and I laughed walking to the passenger side. I climbed in and he looked at me and said I can change that I laughed and said no I'm ok he rolled his eyes and started the car. Andy started driving and jamming out to music and I laughed and so did lacey. We all jammed out on the way to school we all got to school and andy rolled up his windows and closed the sun roof. Andy parked the car and we all got out and walked towards school andy quickly locked the car. We all walked into school and andy immediately walked in front of me and lacey we all started laughing. Andy said sorry I just wanted to avoid the girls we laughed and said sure. We all walked into class and walked immediately to our seats Ms Summer said hey andy. He smiled and said yea I just went to go sit down at my desk and so did lacey. Andy and our teacher started laughing about something I threw a pencil at andy and he turned around I immediately looked down. Andy said who the fuck threw that everyone pointed at me and I looked up and I said huh andy said really I rolled my eyes. Andy laughed and said I'm gonna go deal with her and walked over to his desk and sat down. He said um excuse me babe I grabbed his chin and pulled him towards me and kissed him passionately andy grabbed my hip and pulled me close and smiled when he pulled away he said why I said I don't know why because I want u and bit his lip and tugged his lip andy looked at me like he wanted to shove me against the wall and fuck me. The teacher said OK THATS ENOUGH ANDY AND LILLY. Andy smiled and looked at her and said oops and smirked I bit my lip and smiled and looked down. Andy looked back at me and nudged his nose against my ear and said I'm gonna fuck you in the shower when you come over to my house. I bit my lip and blushed and looked at him and smiled and said ok Andrew and he kissed me and I smiled and so did he. We all chilled in class our teacher gave us back our tests and I got a 90% andy got a 95% lacey got a 90% as well. We were all really proud of ourselves andy gave both of us a high five and hug we all laughed and said family hugs. We all did a couple of work sheets which didn't bother us. Ms Summer kept staring at andy but Andy kept staring at me and biting his lip. I looked at him and said why he said what I said why the fuck are you staring at me. Andy said because I fucking love you and your fucking sexy I blushed and said oh my God and laughed and looked away. School went by relatively quickly and I didn't mind. We all walked out of school and I felt some one pick me up and I screamed andy laughed I said wat the fuck he laughed and carried me too the car laughing. I started laughing as well and so did lacey she thought it was fucking hilarious. We all got in the car and I was laughing and andy locked the car and he started the car and started driving out of the school parking lot. Andy rolled down the windows and we all started jamming out to music we all started laughing and jamming out on the way to my house. We drove down the highway and I looked out the window and smiled like crazy. Andy dropped me off at my house a little while later I frowned and said ok and got out and closed the door. I walked inside and closed and locked the door I went upstairs to my room. I charged my phone and changed and used the restroom. I went downstairs and ate some food and a little while later I went back upstairs. I grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom I put on some music and took a long hot relaxing bath. I got out and changed an hour later I plugged my phone back in and went downstairs and put my dirty clothes up. I went upstairs to my room and started packing my bag for tomorrow. A little while later I finished packing it and put it on the floor. I climbed on my bed and got comfortable I started playing on my phone and fell asleep at 11pm every one went to bed earlier.