44 three months later

3 MONTHS LATER: FRIDAY
It has been a couple months since andy and Cc have been home. We all have been hanging out a lot more recently which was really fun. Me and lacey went to prom with our friends which was really fun Andy and Cc went to prom with us which was really fun. Me and Andy had a lot of fun together so did lacey and Cc we all ended up eating fast food after. Me and lacey ran around on the beach and andy and Cc both laughed at us and said oh boy and we ended up getting home late and my mom was slightly upset with me but she didn't care. Me and lacey are graduating in 2 months and we were really excited we got to graduate early. Both of our families were planning a trip for our senior trip and we were excited we were going to Destin Florida for a whole week. I ended up buying a batman bikini and lacey bought a super man one and we both laughed we also had matching towels. We were going on our trip next Friday because we had a week off of school. It is Friday I'm waiting for lacey to come over I'm just chilling on my bed texting andy. A little while later lacey said hey bitchhh and I started laughing I had my bag packed for vacation and so did lacey we all ended up packing our bags early so we didn't have to stress over it me and lacey were extremely excited about it. Lacey climbed on my bed and got cuddled against me and I laughed we ended up falling asleep against each other. A little while later we woke up at around 5 pm and we both yawned and stretched. I started laughing and said oops we fell asleep lacey started laughing her ass off. We both got up and went downstairs to hang out my mom said did you guys take a nap we yawned and stretched and said yea and laughed. Me and lacey ate and chilled in the living room and watched a couple movies with my family. A while later me and lacey went into my room I took a bath before she came over we chilled in my room and listened to music on my bed and talked about random shit. We fell asleep at 1 am.
SATURDAY:
Me and lacey woke up really early and we both groaned fuckkkk I'm exhausted. We both got up and used the restroom and brushed our teeth and used it and walked back into my room and layed back down and snuggled against each other and fell asleep. A while later everyone woke up and me and lacey went downstairs we said wat are we doing today they said nothing my mom said Lilly you need to clean your room. I walked up to my room and said ok me and lacey went into my room and closed my door. Lacey put on some music and we started jamming out we both put our hair up and turned my fan and got some coffee. We started laughing and cleaned my room. 2 hours later me and lacey finished cleaning my room and it looked really good we went downstairs and ate some food after and hung out in the living room. Lacey started laughing and said my brother stupid Afff I said huh she was face timing andy I said hi he said hey babe and I smiled and laughed and so did andy. A little while later we all went into our rooms me and lacey continued face timing andy and laughed Cc was at their house with andy. We all fell asleep at 2 am lacey plugged in her phone and we all passed the fuck out 🤣🤣.
SUNDAY:
Me and lacey woke up at 12 pm I laughed and said damn and lacey laughed as well. We both yawned and stretched at the same time and laughed. Me and lacey both used the restroom and headed downstairs we ate lunch. A little while later at around 3 pm lacey left and went home I finished doing any extra shit I had to do I took another bath before school tomorrow. I went to bed at around 9 pm because I took my medicine that helps me to sleep at night.