187 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. I heard the cats meow outside of the door I opened it and the animals ran into our room. Crow and femme jumped on the bed and layed down and fell asleep. Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and bit my lip. I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later. I cuddled against Andys chest and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Cc is really excited about being a father lacey is extremely nervous which I don't blame her. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then came back into our room. Andy headed downstairs and took care of the animals then made breakfast and coffee for us. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs into the kitchen. Andy said hey Lilly I said uh huh and made a cup of coffee. Andy said you wanna go on a date tonight I smiled and said yea. He smiled and said ok cool I walked over to him and gave him a hug and he kissed my head. I said I love you Andy he smiled and said I love you more Lilly I bit my lip and blushed. I continued drinking coffee so I could wake up and not feel like death. After the food was done me and Andy ate breakfast then did the dishes and headed into the living room. Me and Andy cuddled on the couch and watched movies together for a while. A couple of hours later me and Andy headed upstairs so we could get ready for the date. A little while later we finished getting ready and took pictures together. A couple minutes later me and Andy left the house and headed out of the neighborhood. I smiled and looked out of the window while Andy drove down the highway. A little while later we got to a restaurant and headed inside Andy held my hand the whole time. A couple minutes later we sat down at a table and I looked at the menu. Andy said I'm probably gonna go pick up Emma tomorrow I smiled and said ok that's fine. Andy quickly texted cc and lacey to let them know he was getting her tomorrow. A couple minutes later Andy put down his phone and looked at the menu. A couple minutes later we ordered our food and drinks and the waitress took our menus and walked away. I smiled and said we haven't been on a date in a long time Andy said yea I know its crazy. I said yea every thing has changed since we had Emm Andy smiled and said yea definitely. I checked my notifications on my phone and put my phone down after and continued talking to Andy. He smiled and bit his lip and said we are probably going to work on new music. I smiled and said I can't wait Andy laughed and said I bet you little black veil brides fan. I smiled and said hell yea and we started laughing together and I shook my head and looked down and blushed slightly. A little while later me and Andy finally got our food and we started eating. My phone started ringing and I answered it and said hello my mom said hey Lilly what are you doing. I laughed and said on a date she said oh shit my bad I started laughing and said no its ok and she said ok bye love you. I said bye love you and hung up and put my phone down. Andy said your mom I said yea he laughed and said nice and we continued talking and eating dinner. An hour later we headed home and went to bed for the night after we took care of the animals. Crow decided to sleep in Emma's crib for the night since he missed her a lot.