154 December 22nd

DECEMBER 22ND TUESDAY:

Me and my mom are going Christmas shopping today Andy and lacey and Cc are going to helped decorate the house while I am gone. I'm going to help my mom wrap presents tomorrow andys parents and my parents are going to cook Christmas dinner together. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. I climbed back into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A little while later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. Andy climbed back into bed and got comfortable and played on his phone for a while. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. Andy said are you excited to go Christmas shopping with your mom. I said yea and quickly got ready and sprayed some body spray on and headed to my mom's house. Andy came downstairs with me and took care of the animals before I left for the day. A little while later I finally got to my moms house and I gave her a hug. I played on my phone and waited for her to get ready for the day. A couple minutes later me and my mom finally left and headed to the store and headed inside. I got a cart and followed my mom she put tape markers and wrapping paper in the cart. I followed my mom around the store Andy texted me he picked up his parents from the airport and got home. I texted him back ok cool and continued walking around with my mom we bought a bunch of Christmas presents. After we left Walmart we went to Ulta, Five Below and also the mall. A couple of hours later me and my mom were extremely hungry and we went out to eat. Andy texted me a couple of hours ago that they were decorating the tree and also the house. My mom said are you excited for Christmas I smiled and said yea I just can't believe dad is dead. My mom said Lilly it wasn't your fault stop blaming yourself for his death. I sighed and said I know and continued eating dinner. After we finished eating we went to her house and picked up the presents then I headed back home. A little while later I got home and headed inside I said holy shit and smiled. I locked the front door and gave Amy and Chris a hug. The tree was decorated and they hung up Christmas lights and other things. Andy said do you like it I smiled and said yea its amazing Andy smiled and said good I'm fucking exhausted. I laughed and shook my head a little while later lacey and Cc left and we all ate dinner. I told everyone about my day then we went upstairs and got ready for bed then went to sleep.