I turned around and said hi can I help you he smiled and said my name is Noah. I said cool and he introduced me and lacey to his friends. Noah said so Ms. Beautiful what is your name I blushed and said Lilly. He smiled and said that is a beautiful name I smiled and said thanks. He said so did you guys come here alone lacey said no we are waiting on our friends in the bathroom right now. Noah said oh ok cool you guys on a vacation or something I said um actually we are on a tour with a rock band. One of the guys said no way which band I said Black Veil Brides they said oh cool. I smiled and said yea I felt slightly uncomfortable I looked up and saw Jinxx. I laughed and said mama Jinxx he laughed and walked over to us and said hello my favorite girls. I said where are the guys Jinxx said um they are walking around the gas station right now. I said ok he said follow me we said ok and we started following Jinxx. We all checked out and waited for the rest of the guys to check out as well. Noah and his friends looked at us and winked and said some sexual things to me and lacey. Andy started laughing and walked past Noah and shoved him roughly. I said damn lacey said period and we started laughing together and I shook my head. A little while later we all got back in the bus and headed down the highway. We all ended up jamming out to music and having a dance party and laughing together. A couple of hours later we got to the hotel and checked in and picked up our stuff. After we did that we headed to the venue so the guys could get ready for the show. A little while later we got to the venue and headed into the dressing room. After we got into the dressing room the guys started getting ready for the show. After the guys headed on stage me and lacey walked around the venue together. We looked around and talked about random shit and laughed together. Me and lacey used the restroom then headed over to the side of the stage. I said do you hear all of the fans screaming lacey said yea it's crazy. A couple minutes later we got back to the side of the stage and watched the guys. Andy looked at me and smiled and extended his hand I was extremely confused. Andy said CAN I GET MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE ON STAGE PLEASE. Everyone continued screaming and cheering I smiled and said Jesus Christ Andrew. I walked on stage smiling widely and grabbed his hand and he pulled me closer. I started laughing and said I love you andy he smiled and said I love you more Lilly. I started laughing and cupped his cheeks and pulled him closer and kissed him. All of the guys started cheering for us I pulled back and started laughing. Andy said THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT AND SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON US. THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL MOTHER FUCKERS. My eyes started watering and I didn't know why I looked up at Andy and he hoisted me up. I started crying because I saw my dad in the crowd. After we got off stage I started having a really bad panic attack. Andy said hey babe it's ok relax and he put me down lacey ran over to me. I couldn't breathe and I started shaking Pat quickly ran over to me and said hey Lilly you ok. I chocked out no I saw my fucking father in the crowd. Lacey gave me a hug and said it's gonna be ok a little while later I finally calmed down and we headed to the hotel. After we got to the hotel we all took a shower and went to bed. Andy said I have never seen you have a panic attack that bad I said yea I know it scared the shit out of me. Andy said yea I bet I layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.