189 Friday

FRIDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I quickly took some medicine then brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications then put my phone down and walked out of our room. I went into Emma's room she was completely knocked out and snoring lightly. Crow was completely knocked out and snoring lightly next to her. I smiled and bit my lip and walked out of her room and closed the door. I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to look for some food and something to drink. After I finished eating I put my dishes up and headed upstairs. I heard Emma wake up and started crying I went into her room and picked her up and kissed her head. I quickly fed and changed her and put her back down to sleep and she passed out. Crow cuddled against her and fell back asleep as well. I went back into my room and closed my door then climbed into bed and fell asleep. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. Andy headed downstairs after he picked up Emma he put her down on the couch and took care of the animals. Emma went into the kitchen to watch Andy cook breakfast. Andy looked down and said oh hey emm what are you doing silly. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs I went into the kitchen. I looked down and saw Emma holding andys leg he laughed and shook his head. I said um ok Andy said I have no idea I went into the laundry room and did a load. A little while later we all ate breakfast then did the dishes together. Andy helped me do laundry for the rest of the day. We also gave Emma a bath then she fell asleep after we changed her. A couple of hours later Emma woke up and we all ate dinner then took care of the animals. A little while later we all headed upstairs Andy put Emma down in her crib. Crow also jumped in her crib and cuddled against her. After I got ready for bed I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep for the night. Andy went to bed a little while later and I cuddled against his chest and fell asleep for the night.