96 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up at 1 am and I groaned fuckkkk. I felt extremely exhausted and like I wanted to cry. I yawned and stretched I got up and went downstairs and sat on the couch and played on my phone. A couple minutes later someone called me I said hello they said is this Lilly Morgan I said Biersack actually and yes. He said is your father Mr Morgan I said yes why he said Mrs Biersack your father just passed away he was in a fatal car accident. I said holy shit he said I'm really sorry for your loss and hung up. I felt like my heart got ripped out of my chest and I couldn't breathe. I got off the couch and ran upstairs out of breathe I ran to lacey and Ccs room I turned on the light. Lacey said what the fuck and I looked at her she said what happened I started crying and fell on the floor she said oh my God and ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me and kissed my head. Cc ran and woke up andy he said huh he said Lilly he got up and ran in the hallway. He said Lilly wat happened and he crouched down next to us I couldn't breathe at all. Andy kept rubbing my back Cc also crouched down by us lacey said hey wat happened I didn't say anything my heart just completely shattered. I really wanted to give my dad a hug all I could do was cry I couldn't get the words out. Lacey said alright its ok I put my head against her chest and just cried. Andy said babe what happened I got up off of lacey and started walking downstairs they all got up and followed me downstairs. I couldn't breathe my heart was in my throat I felt my breath hitch. I sat on the couch and hugged a pillow and started crying again. Andy sat by me and kissed my head and said hunny wat happened I didn't say anything because I couldn't breathe at all. Andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my head and said alright its gonna be ok andy checked his phone and said I can't believe it's 3am already and he yawned and stretched. Lacey said I'll stay downstairs with Lilly andy and Cc went upstairs and went to bed. Lacey stayed downstairs with me and I fell asleep in her arms a little while later and she kissed my head and fell asleep as well. A couple hours later I woke up on the couch I had the worst fucking headache before I was crying all night it still hasn't fully hit that my dad died last night. I groaned fuckkkk and sighed and yawned and stretched lacey was still completely knocked out on the couch. I got up and went to the bathroom and used it I walked back into the living room everyone was still asleep. I couldn't believe my dad's dead I told him I love you but we had that argument and I started thinking is his death my fault. I couldn't breathe and my eyes started watering and I bit my lip so I wouldn't freak out lacey. I went outside and sat on the porch and started crying it was a beautiful day outside and the weather was amazing. I checked my phone it said 10am I sighed my eyes were puffy and my nose was running. I felt extremely terrible I really wanted to wake andy up but I couldn't even talk lacey doesn't know what's wrong with me yet. A little while later Andy came outside and said hey I knew I'd find you out here I said yea he said hey babe whats wrong. I just sighed and looked at the ground andy put his hand on my knee and said babe tell me. I sighed and said my dad died he said holy shit I said yea he said I'm so sorry and he kissed my head and rested it against my shoulder he held my hand and kissed it he said I love you I said I love you more andy and he smiled. Me and Andy stayed outside and talked till 12pm Andy helped me up and I kissed him and said I love you he said I love you more Lilly and I smiled. Andy hoisted me up and I started laughing and we walked into the house and he closed the door and locked it. We walked in the kitchen and I was just laughing my ass off and so was Andy lacey said hey she's happy awesome I looked at her and said yea I guess so. Andy put me down and I walked over to lacey she gave me a hug and kissed my head and I smiled and said awww she laughed and so did I. Andy said how are you babe I said ok I guess. Lacey said what happened last night I pulled back and looked at her. She wrapped her arms around my waist and said you ok. I sighed and said my dad died last night in a car accident she said oh my God and pulled me closer and I nudged my head against her jawline and she kissed my shoulder and said poor thing. Andy gave me a hug and so did Cc I felt safe in their arms. Andy kissed my head and I smiled against laceys jawline. A little while later they all pulled back they said let's do something fun I said ok we all hung out on the couch and watched movies all day which was really fun. We all ended up falling asleep at 2am on the couch in the living room.