121 Friday tour day

FRIDAY TOUR DAY:

Andys phone started going off and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said what the fuck. Andy turned off his alarm and got out of bed and turned on the lights. I said ugh fuck you it's bright Andy laughed and said good morning Lilly. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom. I forced myself out of bed and walked out of our room and used the restroom then headed back into our room. Andy opened the door and headed downstairs and the cats headed downstairs. Andy took care of the animals then I grabbed everything I needed and headed downstairs. Cc and lacey came downstairs and yawned and stretched and groaned fuckkkk. A little while later we all came downstairs and sat down on the couch and waited to leave. I said what time is it Andy said um it's 3:40 am I said when are we leaving. Andy said 4 am I said ok and yawned all of our bags were next to the door. I used the restroom then headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch. Everyone else used the restroom then headed back into the living room and sat down on the couch. A little while later Andys phone started ringing and he answered it and said hello jinxx. Andy yawned and said ok sounds good alright bye and he hung up. Andy said guys let's go we all got up and walked over to the front door and grabbed our bags. Cc unlocked the door and opened it and walked out we all walked out of the house and Andy locked the front door. The tour bus was waiting in front of our house and we all got into the bus. Andy locked the door and we all picked up our bags and went into the hang out area. The bus was heading to the airport we all chilled in the hang out area. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. Lacey was cuddled against Cc on the couch and they were laughing together. A hour later we all got to the airport and got out and headed inside. After we got inside the body guard walked up to us. Pat bought the plane tickets and we all picked up our luggage. We all went through security then we used the restroom then looked for food. A bunch of fans noticed the guys and took pictures with them. A little while later we all ate food then threw away trash and used the restroom. After we used the restroom we sat down in the terminal and waited for the plane. Pat said ok we are going to Atlanta to a hotel and then headed to the venue then headed back to the hotel. Andy said ok sounds good and he yawned and said fuck I'm tired. I said yea me too honestly a little while later we all headed inside the plane and sat down in our seats. Andy sat next to me and Cc sat in front of me with jinxx. A little while later the plane finally took off and we had a lot of turbulence. Andy held my hand and kissed it and said everything is going to be ok. A little while later me and Andy fell asleep against each other on the plane. A couple of hours later the plane finally landed and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said we here. I said yea and looked out of the window and sighed I felt extremely jet lag. A little while later we finally got into the airport and we quickly used the restroom. After we all got our luggage we met with a couple of fans then headed to the hotel. A little while later we finally got to the hotel and put our stuff up. All of the guys took a shower to get ready for the show later. I walked around the hotel room and smiled and layed down on the bed. A little while later Andy came into our room and said I'm am so fucking excited for tour. I smiled and said how fun Andy smiled and walked over to me and kissed me. I said I love you Andy he smiled and said I love you more Lilly. A little while later we left the hotel and headed to the venue the guys were extremely excited. Me and lacey chilled and ate snacks together while the guys did warm-ups. A little while later the guys went on stage and started performing. I smiled and wrapped my arm around laceys shoulder. We jammed out while watching the guys perform me and lacey were singing our hearts out. Two hours later the show ended and the guys ran off the stage. Andy hoisted me up and spun me around I kissed Andy and said did you have fun. Andy said fuck yea I'm sweating my ass off I started laughing and said I know. After we left the venue we ate some food and headed back to the hotel. A little while later after me and Andy got back to the hotel we showered and crashed. Andy plugged our phones in and we fell asleep at 2 am.