148 Thursday

JULY 4TH THURSDAY:

Today is officially the 4th of July me andy and his family are all going to my parents house. My dad was going to grill out and we were going to shoot fireworks. Before me and Andy head over to my parents house we need to get the stuff for my party ready. My mom said we can have a bonfire later that night when the fireworks go off. Me and Andy went shopping yesterday for everything we needed for today. We also took a shower last night so we don't have to worry about doing that today. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room. I started feeling extremely happy and i didn't know why. I couldn't stop smiling and I bit my lip and looked at Andy he was sleeping peacefully and snoring lightly. I said ugh I fucking love him I smiled widely and walked over to him and kissed his head. Crow woke up and yawned and stretched and started meowing I said morning baby. Crow ran over to me and meowed and I kissed his head and he started purring loudly and licking my nose. It made me giggle and smile widely and I gave him a hug. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said morning Lilly. I smiled and said when do you wanna head to my moms house. Andy said I'm not sure I said ok he said my parents got a flight in last night. I said ok he checked his phone and immediately ran into the bathroom. Andy said I have to pick up my parents I said ok cool. A couple minutes later Andy left so he could go pick up his parents from the airport. I quickly changed and got ready for the day. I sprayed some body spray on and did a couple of other things. I headed downstairs and took care of the animals and got everything ready for the party. A little while later Andy and his parents came home and he locked the front door. Chris picked up their luggage Amy gave me a hug and said happy early birthday Lilly. I smiled and said ugh I missed you guys a little while later lacey and Cc and the guys came over as well. My dad is going to be grilling for everyone soon. A little while later we all headed over to my parents house and went inside. I helped my mom set up for the party my brother and his wife and friends were coming over tomorrow. After I finished helping my mom set up Chris and my dad went outside and turned on the grill. We all sat down on the couch and hung out together lacey sat beside me on the couch. Lacey smiled and took a picture of us and I started laughing and shook my head. A little while later the food was done and we all hung out and ate food and laughed together. Cc said this food is fucking absolutely amazing I said I agree with you. After we finished eating we threw our trash away and finished doing a couple of things. A couple of hours later it started getting dark and fireworks started going off. We all headed outside and Chris lit the bonfire and we all sat down around the fire. Andy started passing out the smore ingredients Andy stuck his cigarette in the fire and started smoking. I started laughing and shook my head and sat down beside Andy and we all started making smores. The fireworks were extremely loud and bright I jumped a bunch of times. A little while later we all started setting off fireworks. It was extremely fun and scary we all started laughing together I ran away so I wouldn't get hit. Me and lacey played with sparklers we both accidentally got burned a couple of times. A little while later we all sat down and chilled by the fire together. All of a sudden Cc yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY I smiled and said thank you. Everyone said happy birthday Lilly I smiled and bit my lip. My mom said we will do the party and cake tomorrow I said ok sounds good.