27 Saturday

Saturday:
I rolled over and woke up and looked at andy and bit my lip and smiled. Andy was sleeping very peacefully and I bit my lip while he snored lightly it was adorable. I got up and went to the restroom and grabbed my phone and walked out of his room. After I used the restroom I went back into laceys room and charged my phone and fell back asleep next to her. A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk I grabbed my phone and got up and walked out of laceys room and headed to the bathroom. After I used the restroom I headed downstairs Amy and Chris were downstairs I smiled and said good morning they said hey good morning Lilly how did you sleep I said good and sat on the couch. We all talked a little while later andy came downstairs and I laughed and he fell on the couch and just layed down we all laughed at him and so did andy laugh. We all chilled in the living room and talked about a bunch of different things together. Andy was laying on his stomach and he started laughing and I looked at him and smiled. Andy looked at me and smiled widely I laughed and took a picture of him and laughed after. Andy was really comfortable on the couch me and lacey were laughing at him. I said damn andy you really don't have an asshe looked up at me and said hey shut up I know I laughed and said well there is a lot of things that make up for you not having an ass. Andy winked at me and said hey babe I know I said oh go what have I done. Lacey started laughing and said ewww wat the fuck Andrew and Lilly I started laughing my ass off and almost fell off the couch. Andy just looked at us and me and lacey were both laughing at him his mom and dad were laughing as well. We all chilled on the couch Chris cooked breakfast and lunch we all hung out and watched movies. I went to the bathroom and andy grabbed my waist and whispered in my ear last night was fucking amazing I bit my lip and said yea it was and smiled. Andy kissed my head and walked away and I went to the restroom and then came sit back down on the couch by andy. Lacey said awwww cute everyone laughed and andy wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I smiled. I said I have to go home tomorrow to my crazy life and rolled my eyes lacey said ohhh yea your crazy step family I said uhhh yeaaa she laughed. I ended up falling asleep against andys shoulder and he kissed my head and carried me to bed. I felt a soft mattress under me and a comfortable blanket I felt andy kiss my head and said love you babe and he walked out and closed the door. A couple hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched I said oh fuckkk I took a nap. I looked around and noticed I was in andys room and I smiled. A couple minutes later andy came in his room and said oh hey babe your up. Andy climbed into his bed and kissed my head and I smiled he turned on his TV and looked for a movie he said you hungry I said yea a little bit he laughed and said hold on and got up and walked out of his room. I said ok and sat up a couple minutes later he came in his room with a plate of food. I started smiling and said you didn't have to do that he said it doesn't bother me and handed me my food I said thanks and gave him a kiss he mumbled of course babe against my lips and gave me another kiss I smiled when he pulled back. Andy got comfortable and found a movie andy laughed and said what the fuck are you doing I said my happy dance he laughed at me and said you fuckin weirdo I laughed and said thanks. After I finished eating I brought my plate downstairs and went to the restroom and went back to andys room. Andy was watching the movie when I came back in his room and got comfortable next to him. Andy layed down and I got comfortable on his chest and fell asleep again a little while later andy fell asleep as well.