68: 4th of July

4TH OF JULY 🎇🎆
It is officially the 4th of July my 19th birthday is tomorrow. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk I yawned and stretched. I checked my phone it said 7 am I said why am I up right now. I said whatever everyone in my house was sleeping. I got up and went to the restroom and went downstairs I made a cup of cold coffee to wake up. A little while later I put my cup in the sink and went upstairs and used the restroom I went back into my room and checked my phone it said 7:30 am I groaned fuckkkk. I really needed to take a shower I put on some music quietly and I sat in front of my mirror and brushed my hair. After I got up and picked out some clothes for the day after I grabbed my phone and clothes and headed into the bathroom. I closed and locked the door I turned on the shower and turned up my music to where I could hear it. I also turned on the heater in the bathroom I used the restroom really quick and then took off my clothes and put them on the floor. After I did that I climbed into the shower I enjoyed the hot water against my skin I also shaved in the shower I don't know how I didn't fall 🤣🤣. I put in a hair mask and used my body scrub it felt really good I was super soft after. I got out of the shower an hour later I dryed off and checked my phone it said 9 am I said damn. A little while later I finished drying off and changed it was 9:30 now I walked out of the bathroom and lowered my music. I put my dirty clothes up and my parents were up and I gave them hugs and said good morning and love you guys. I went back to my room I put on deodorant and sprayed some body spray on and blow dryed my hair and did a cute hair style. I did a little skincare really quickly I also put on a little bit of sunscreen on my face and neck. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and also used it I went back to my room and put on chapstick I also put in some earrings and took a picture and posted it on Instagram the caption said "Happy 4th of July guys love you soo much. 😚😚🎇🎆" I plugged my phone in and turned off my music and put my socks on it was 10 am now every one was awake and downstairs. I went downstairs and hung out with my crazy family every one was laughing my dad was working on the grill right now every one said Happy Birthday Lilly I rolled my eyes and said its tomorrow but thanks and laughed. At around 12 pm I heard a knock at the door and answered it was andys family I said hey guys come in they gave me a hug and said you look really good I laughed and said thanks you guys too. I said where's andy they shrugged and said I dunno I said oh ok and closed the door. A couple minutes later I felt someone wrapped their arms around me and I said hi and andy kissed my head and I said hey babe he said hi babee and kissed my forehead and I smiled. I turned around he said wow you look fuckin hot and I smiled and kissed him passionately and he smiled when I pulled back. My brother and his wife came over and we all hung outside it was really fun. My dad was grilling and we all hung outside I took a couple group pictures and posted them on Instagram I put my phone in my pocket. We were all jamming out to music Andy had his arms wrapped around my waist and we swayed to the music my back was against his chest we all laughed and smiled. We were listening to Rock music of course me Andy and Chris were all jamming out and everyone laughed at us. A little while later the food was done and we all ate outside and hung out we also had a bon fire. I sat by Andy I laughed and said hey babe he said huh I said you have marshmallows against your lips and I laughed. Andy leaned over and kissed me and I put my hand on his face I pulled back laughing and said ok I got it and he smiled and kissed me again. A little while later the fireworks started going off me and Andy were wrapped up in a blanket together so was my brother and his wife. We all started laughing and said wow it's beautiful andy looked at me and said Lilly Rose Biersack I looked at him and he said I love you so fuckin much darlin. I bit my lip and said I love you too Andrew and he smiled and kissed me everyone said awwww I pulled back laughing and so did andy.