179 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched Andy was snuggled against me I smiled and bit my lip. I said what time is it I grabbed my phone and checked my notifications and continued playing on it while Andy slept. I said ugh I can't sleep I put my phone down and snuggled against Andy and listened to him breathing. I smiled and bit my lip and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later against him. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I could finally breathe and not feel suffocated. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. Andy went into Emma's room and picked her up and changed her. Andy put her down beside me and headed downstairs and took care of the animals. Emma woke up and yawned and stretched and said momma. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said uh huh and looked at her. She smiled widely and said morning I smiled and said good morning crazy face. Emma started laughing and I smiled and started laughing as well. Andy came back into our room and closed the door and grabbed his phone and checked his notifications and texted every one to see if they wanted to go to the mall with us. Emma stood up and gave Andy a hug and rested her cheek on his stomach. Andy smiled and put his phone down and said morning momma and rubbed her head and she giggled and he smiled widely. I looked up at Andy and he started laughing and said how did you sleep Lilly. I said um I had a manchild glued to me so great Andy started laughing and said yea true. Emma kissed Andys stomach and he looked down and smiled and kissed her head. I said so when are we going to the mall andy said um probably in a little bit I said ok and yawned. Emma stretched her arms up and Andy picked her up and kissed her cheek. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. Andy was singing to Emma and she was smiling widely at him. Andy smiled while singing to her and rocking her on his hip. I bit my lip and smiled and said my forever Andy smiled and said my forever and he looked over his shoulder at me. I said ugh your fucking my heart he laughed and said um so are you babe. I said we should get ready soon Andy said ok and headed into Emma's room and got her ready. I quickly changed and used the restroom then used the restroom and sprayed some body spray on and put my shoes on. A couple minutes later Andy came into our room and said I have to get ready I said ok. I held Emma while Andy got ready for the day. A little while later Andy finished getting ready for the day. A little while later we all walked out of the front door and Andy locked the front door. I put Emma in her car seat and we all got into the car and buckled up. Andy turned on the car and started driving out of the neighborhood I smiled and looked out of the window. Andy said the guys are on their way to the mall I smiled and said ok and turned on the radio. Andy started jamming out Emma was laughing in the back seat and clapping. Andy smiled and said you like that song honey and he started smiling. A little while later we finally got to the mall and walked through the parking lot. Andy held Emma and he held my hand and we walked over to Dillard's. I opened the door and we walked in and walked around Dillard's and looked for the main entrance. A lot of people looked at Emma and smiled and waved. She smiled and waved back and said hi and they said hi back. Andy smiled and kissed her cheek and said are you being nice. Emma said yea daddy I am being nice and he smiled and said good girl I smiled and bit my lip. A couple minutes later we finally got to the main part of the mall and Emma smiled and started swinging her legs and laughed. Andy put her down beside him and he grabbed her hand and we started walking together. Someone grabbed me and lifted me up I screamed WHAT THE FUCK Andy jumped and turned around people looked at us. I turned around and said what the fuck Cc and I playfully shoved him and he started laughing and gave me a hug. All of the guys started laughing together and I shook my head and said my God u scared me. Andy said I nearly shit myself and we all started laughing together. Lacey gave me a hug and I smiled and said hey bestie and she smiled and said my favorite person. I smiled and pulled back I gave Cc a hug and he hoisted me up and I started laughing. Lacey smiled and shook her head a couple minutes later we all started walking around the first floor of the mall. Andy was holding Emma's hand and she said hold me daddy. Andy said ok and picked her up and she started laughing and said yeay. Andy kissed her head and said you wanna go to a toy store Emma said yea Andy said ok and we all headed inside a toy store. Andy put Emma down and she immediately ran Andy said shit and followed after her. We all started laughing and said damn I have never seen her run. Jinxx said look at those little legs go Andy said Jesus child hold on I'm coming. Emma said daddy and she started giggling and he said huh. We all started walking towards Andy and Emma they were looking at Toy Story play figures. Andy looked at me and smiled and said she's excited I said I bet and I looked at her. Emma picked something up and said woody Andy said yea thats woody he's a cowboy. She smiled and said daddy she put on a cowboy hat on Andy and I quickly took a picture and he laughed. Andy said am I a cowboy she smiled and said woody and started laughing Andy smiled and said yea I'm a cowboy. A little while later we all walked out of the toy store and continued walking around the first floor. Cc did not want to put me down I didn't mind I rested my cheek on his shoulder. Cc squeezed me slightly and said you ok Lilly I said yea just emotional he said ok. A little while later we went to a couple of stores on the first floor. Andy and the guys went to a shoe store and Cc put me down. I felt slightly light headed lacey wrapped her arm around me. She said you ok I said I need to sit down she said ok and we sat down on a bench in the store. Jinxx was holding Emma now I smiled and said my baby girl. Lacey said yea she's adorable I smiled and said yea Andy walked over to me and knelt down in front of me. Andy said you ok Lilly I said yea I was just extremely light headed he said ok and kissed my hand. I smiled and said I'm ok don't worry he said are you sure I can hold you.