109 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I think Andy is going to the studio today to continue working on his album. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom. I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to my bed and climbed into the bed and fell asleep. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked at Andy and he smiled. Andy looked at me and smiled and said I'm gonna go to the studio all day. I said ok sounds like fun he said yep we are still writing songs. I said are you also going to film videos for the album. Andy said yea we are going to film music videos for the album. I said oh cool that sounds like fun he said yea you wanna come to the video set. I said cool he smiled and said I think it would be fun. I smiled and said that would be a lot of fun watching my favorite band film videos. A couple minutes later Andy left and headed to the studio. I locked the front door and went into the kitchen and did the dishes. Crow started meowing I finished the dishes and went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Crow jumped on the couch and I started scratching his head. He started purring loudly and rubbing against me. I smiled and said my baby and continued scratching his head. Lacey called and I smiled and answered and said hello. Lacey said hey what ya doin I said nothing Andy is at the studio. Lacey said yea cc is also at the studio with the guys. I said you wanna sleep over she said helll yea I'm gonna go pack. I said ok cool love you bye she said love you too bye and she hung up. I continued playing with Crow on the couch femme also jumped on the couch as well. A little while later femme jumped off the couch and someone started knocking on the door. I got up and answered it lacey walked in and I closed the door and locked it. I gave lacey a hug and said I missed you she smiled and said me too. Lacey picked her bag up and came downstairs and she sat down next to me. Femme jumped on the couch and so did crow I said so are you excited for the guys to leave. Lacey said no I said um no not really I said I'm gonna watch them film music videos. Lacey smiled and said well that sounds like a lot of fun I smiled and said yea I'm excited. Me and lacey ate lunch a little while later and we did the dishes. A couple of hours later Andy and Cc came home and locked the front door. Me and lacey cooked dinner and we all ate together. After we ate dinner we talked about the progress on the album. Andy said they were now working on the instruments on the album. Cc said in a couple of days they were going to start and do vocals. A little while later we all headed upstairs and went to bed for the night.