141 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and rolled onto my stomach and stretched. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then went back into our room. I yawned and put my hair in a messy bun and sprayed some body spray on and climbed back into bed and got comfortable. I fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy moved his hand onto my stomach and pulled me closer and kissed my head. I smiled and nudged my head against his neck and fell into a deep sleep against andy. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. I grabbed my phone and headed into the bathroom and closed the door. I put music on and started doing skincare in the bathroom. I smiled while listening to music a couple minutes later Andy came into the bathroom and I looked up. Andy said hi and he yawned and stretched I laughed and shook my head. Andy used the restroom then he stood next to me and watched me and bit his lip. I smiled and wiped my face after I finished washing it. I put on a face mask and Andy kissed my shoulder and walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I laughed and shook my head Andy took out his phone and took a picture of us. Me and Andy started laughing together and I shook my head and smiled. A little while later I took off my face mask and washed my face again. After I did that I put a moisture on and a couple of other things then I headed downstairs. Andy was busy with breakfast and the animals I yawned and stretched and headed into the kitchen. I went into the laundry room and worked on folding clothes. Crow sat on the washing machine and watches me and meowed I laughed at him. A little while later I went upstairs and picked up the clothes and headed downstairs. Me and Andy ate breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together. Me and Andy ended up cleaning around the house then watching movies for the rest of the day. A couple of hours later me and Andy ate dinner then we headed upstairs and got ready for bed and went to sleep for the night.