47 day 2 Sunday

DAY 2 SUNDAY:
It was around 1am me and Andy were still awake. Andy was watching movies and I just watched him while he smiled he had under eye circles which made him look like a vampire. Andy bit his lip and licked his bottom lip and I felt my heart race. Andy paused his movie and looked at me I was completely and utterly fucked by him he looked at me and said why are you staring at me. I said um because you so gawd damn beautiful I don't know and he started laughing and got off his phone and charged it and said all hop on. I bit my lip and said huh andy grabbed my thigh and swung me on his lap and grabbed my hips and pulled me closer and started kissing me passionately and it made me dizzy because he completely caught me off guard his hand was in my hair and I was completely transfixed by how our lips moved in sync with each other. Andy pulled back so we could breath I put my forehead against his and smiled I said Andrew Dennis Biersack and he said yes I said I fucking love you he smiled and said I love you more Lilly rose Biersack and I bit his lip and tugged it slightly and he smiled and moaned slightly it really turned me on. I felt andy get rock hard under me and I started smiling like crazy I sat up and ran my hands down his chest and he smiled while holding my hips against him and I felt like our bodies were magnets that were opposite but completely attracted to each other. I smiled and leaned closer to andy and looked him dead in the eyes while I bit his lip and tugged it slightly he moaned fuck while looking at me and I started smiling and felt a little bit rebellious. I started kissing andy then I pulled back and moved to his neck and started kissing his neck and lightly sucking his skin he moaned slightly and he bluntly drug his nails against my skin and I smiled against his neck. I started moving down his chest and started kissing his stomach and moved down lower and he smiled and put his hand in my hair and said fuckkk it's only 2 am and your fucking horny as hell and he laughed and I laughed slightly against his stomach. I put my fingers in his boxers andy was rock hard and I smiled and slid his boxers all the way down andy was staring at me while I was doing this. I moved the blanket so I could get more comfortable and andy could watch I ran my hand up his stomach and chest and he moaned slightly and he said fuxkkk I'm really enjoying this I smiled and said good because you should be enjoying this and I smiled at him. I grabbed his length and he was staring at me and I looked I started at the base and licked up to his tip andy started pre cumming. I licked the salty pre cum and andys head went back and he started smiling and I felt a groan come out of his dick and I smiled against his dick. Andy looked at me and I wrapped my lips around his tip I wrapped my hand around his length and he moaned slightly I moved my hand and I started sucking slowly and he started moaning he was trying really hard to be quiet but he was in complete pure bliss right now. I looked at andy and his mouth hung open while I was sucking his dick he said fuckkk Lilly your so good at this and I smiled and looked down andy kept his eyes on me the while time. I started sucking more roughly and his hips went up slightly and he ran his hands against my body and I was in pure bliss he said fuckkk I want all of you and he smiled and groaned fuckkkk slightly. A couple minutes later andy started breathing heavily and said babeee and I felt andy start to twitch I pulled my head up slightly then I started feeling the warm liquid fill my mouth I pulled my head up and andy watched me spit came out a little bit. I covered my mouth and swallowed the warm salty liquid I cleaned andy up and put on his boxers I straddled his lap and he looked at me and pulled me closer and started kissing me passionately it completely caught me off guard again and I moaned slightly into the kiss a couple minutes later we pulled back so we could breath I said I love you andy he said I love you too Lilly I layed on his chest and we both fell asleep at around 3 am me and Andy were both knocked out completely.