127 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I looked up and saw Andy sleeping peacefully I rolled onto my side and looked out of the window. I saw the highway and cars driving past us I sighed because I had to pee really bad. I carefully got off the bunk and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I used the restroom then washed my hands and walked out. I grabbed something to drink and sat down on the couch. I yawned and looked out the window at the cars passing us by. I smiled and rested my head on my arm while looking out the window. Cc grabbed a water and sat down next to me on the couch. I said what are you doing up he said I couldn't sleep you. I said I had to pee but didn't want to go back to sleep. Cc started laughing and said yea thats fun I yawned and stretched and said yea. Cc also looked out the window with me he said it's really pretty outside. I smiled and said yea it is and he smiled and said yea I agree. A little while later Andy came into the hang out area and me and Cc looked at him. Andy said I didn't know where you went Lilly I laughed and said oops my bad. Andy laughed and said no its fine babe and he sat down next to me on the couch. Andy said I can't wait to get to the venue already cc started laughing and said yea me too. I looked down and yawned and stretched and got up and walked into the bunk area. I climbed into my bunk and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later the guys woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of the bunk. All of the guys walked into the hang out area I used the restroom then went into the hang out area. Andy came in the hang out area and he sat down next to me on the couch. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder I said good morning Andrew. He smiled and said good morning Lilly and he kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. Lacey sat down next to cc on the couch and cuddled against him. I smiled and said aw you guys are absolutely adorable Lacey said uh so are you and my fucking brother. I smiled and bit my lip and looked up at Andy and he was smiling widely and he bit his lip. I said who is excited to go on the stage cc said I am definitely excited. I said lacey you want to have a dance party later she smiled and said helll yes I'm down. I laughed and said ok sounds fun I can't wait for the dance party. Cc said well we can still have a dance party now and we all started laughing together and I shook my head. Lacey grabbed her phone and looked for some music to play I smiled and sat up. Andy grabbed my hand and kissed it and I smiled and he said I love you. I said I love you more Andy and he kissed my forehead and wrapped his arm back around my shoulder. Lacey put on some music and we all started jamming out together. Andy started singing and we all started cheering him on. I started laughing and shook my head and hour later lacey turned off the music. We got to a gas station and parked the bus and we all headed inside of the gas station. We all went into the bathroom and used it after me and lacey used the restroom we walked out. I followed behind lacey around the gas station and I smiled and bit my lip. I held her hand and we continued walking around the gas station. Lacey grabbed a monster and I also got one as well we also bought some snacks. A couple minutes later the guys came out of the bathroom and bought snacks and drinks. Andy walked over to me and lacey and said are you guys ready to go. I looked at lacey and she smiled and said yea I'm ready Andy said ok and walked away. Me and lacey followed behind Andy and we all checked out and walked out of the gas station. Andy quickly smoked a cigarette while we all walked over to the bus. Lacey grabbed my hand and spun me around and we started laughing together. A couple minutes later we all got into the tour bus Pat came onto the bus. I smiled and said hey pat he said hello Lilly are you guys excited about the show. I said yep he said ok so we are about an hour away from the hotel and 30 minutes away from the venue. Andy said ok sounds good and we all sat down and waited for pat to walk off of the bus. A couple minutes later the bus started driving again and we all started eating our snacks. A hour later we got to the hotel and we all headed inside and went into our rooms. I quickly used the restroom and headed back into the room. Andy took off his shirt and he started stretching to get ready for the show. I smiled and sat down on the bed and looked at Andy and smiled. Andy walked over to me and kissed me and I smiled and said I love you. Andy smiled and said I love you more Lilly I bit my lip and said fuck I'm happy I have you. Andy smiled and said yea me too I'm really happy I have you in my life. I said aww Andrew your so fucking sweet he smiled and bit his lip and shook his head and kissed my forehead. Andy playfully pushed me slightly against the bed and started kissing me passionately. I moaned slightly and shifted my hips up andy said fuck Lilly. I bit my lip and blushed slightly and said Andrew you have to get ready for the show. Andy sighed and said ok and stood up and he turned around and started looking for clothes for the show. After Andy finished getting ready we quickly used the restroom and grabbed everything we needed. Me and Andy walked out of the hotel room and walked down the hallway holding hands together. Andy pressed the button and we waited for the elevator to open. A couple minutes later me and Andy got down to the hotel lobby. Pat was hanging out with the guys and he said are you all ready. Andy said yep and we all walked out of the hotel and got on the tour bus and headed to the venue. A little while later we all finally got to the venue and we all headed inside the venue. We all went into the dressing room and got ready for the show. The guys were warming up for the show me and lacey were holding hands and laughing together. I said you wanna have a dance party in the tour bus lacey said sure. Me and lacey started drinking our monsters so we had energy for later. A little while later the guys left and headed onto the stage and started jamming out. A little while later me and lacey went back into the bus and locked the door. We told pat we were going into the tour bus and he said ok sounds good. The driver was taking a break and getting food and taking a nap. Me and lacey ate a snack and turned on some music and started jamming out together. Me and lacey started laughing and dancing together and having fun together. A couple of hours later someone started banging on the bus. Lacey screamed Andy said its me sis I turned off the music and the guys came on the bus. A little while later we all left and headed back to the hotel after we ate. After we got back to the hotel we all got cleaned up and went to bed after.