105 Thursday

THURSDAY FOURTH DAY OF MY PERIOD:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. Andy has to go to the today so he can work on his new album. I went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs. I took care of the animals then I headed upstairs and climbed into bed. Andy was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly. Crow and femme both jumped on the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep on the bed. A little while later Andy finally woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. Andy went to the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom. Andy came back into the room and I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy went into the closet and opened the door and looked for clothes to change into. After he finished changing he put on his shoes and sprayed some cologne on. I got out of bed and changed and followed Andy downstairs. The cats followed us Daredevil was sleeping in his doggy bed in the living room. Andy quickly ate some food and he used the restroom and said alright I gotta go Lilly. I said ok I love you Andy he said love you too Lilly and he kissed me then left. I quickly locked the door then ate some breakfast and headed upstairs. I climbed into bed Daredevil layed down next to me. Crow and femme also jumped on the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep. I put on music and closed my eyes and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A little while later I woke back up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I used the restroom then grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I put my phone down and turned on the tub and brushed my hair and teeth. I used the restroom then took off my clothes and climbed into the tub. I smiled and relaxed against the tub and started washing my hair. An hour later I got out of the tub and dried off and changed. I headed downstairs and put my dirty clothes up and headed upstairs. The cats and puppy stayed on the bed I washed my face and did some skin care. After I finished doing skin care I picked up the trash and headed downstairs and started cooking. The animals followed me downstairs as well after I finished cooking I ate lunch. After I finished eating I did the dishes I chilled on the couch and watched YouTube. The cats jumped on the couch and layed down and fell asleep. Daredevil fell asleep on my stomach so I took a picture of him and I smiled and continued playing on my phone. I texted Andy a couple of times throughout the day and I put my phone down. A couple of hours later Andy came home and locked the front door. I smiled and said hi and he smiled and said I love you Lilly he smiled and kissed my head. Andy went upstairs and changed and came downstairs and then he cooked dinner. After Andy cooked dinner we hung out and ate food together. Andy took care of the animals then we headed upstairs and went to bed a little while later.