188 Thursday

THURSDAY FIRST DAY OF PERIOD:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I started cramping really bad I said fuck and noticed I started my period. I said fuck I quickly put on a diaper since my period is extremely heavy and painful. A couple minutes later I walked out the bathroom after I took medicine. I walked over to the bed and started cramping really bad I wanted to scream cry and throw up because of the pain. I felt like everything in my body was being shredded apart. I said I'm going to fucking die I was hunched over the bed trying not to cry because of the cramps. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at me and said Lilly you ok. I chocked out no I started my period and I started crying because of the pain. Andy got out of bed and walked over to me and kissed my shoulder and said I will be right back. I carefully climbed into bed and got comfortable and sighed and played on my phone. Andy came back into our room and plugged in the heating pad and layed it on my stomach. I smiled and said thanks andy kissed my head and said of course babe. Andy used the restroom then climbed back into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A little while later I fell asleep after I wasn't cramping anymore I put the heating pad on the floor and fell asleep. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and took care of the animals. Andy is going pick up Emma some time today I believe. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs. My ovaries were hurting really bad I went downstairs into the kitchen. Andy said I'm gonna go get Emm tomorrow or tonight when I know your feeling better. I smiled and said ok and gave him a hug and he kissed my head. A little while later me and Andy ate breakfast then did the dishes and headed into the living room. A  couple of hours later Andy left to go pick up Emma from cc and laceys house. I took care of the animals and ate lunch while Andy was gone. A little while later Andy came home and picked up Emma's bag. I smiled and picked her up and kissed her cheek I said hi Emma. She smiled and said hi momma I said I love you Emma she smiled and giggled. I put her down beside crow and he meowed and licked her face. Emma started laughing and I smiled and shook my head. A little while later after we finished eating dinner Andy took care of the animals then got Emma ready for bed. After I did the dishes I headed upstairs and went to bed for the night. Andy went to bed a little while later as well after Emma went to sleep.