99 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I woke up at around 2 am and groaned fuckkkk. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it. I walked out and sighed I was like whyyy I yawned and stretched. Andy was still completely knocked out which was extremely adorable I bit my thumb and smiled at him. I walked over to the side table and grabbed a condom and laughed evily. Andy opened his eyes and said huh and I laughed and said hey he said what the fuck I laughed he said what is that. I said its a condom and said I wanna have sex he said okkkk I'm up and I started laughing. Andy sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled me closer and kissed me and I smiled against his lips. I said I love you Andrew and he said I love you more Lilly and I smiled and he got up and walked over to the bathroom and closed the door. I smiled and walked over to my side of the bed. I took off my shirt and shorts and tossed them on the floor and climbed into bed and smiled andy walked back into the bedroom smiling and biting his lip and I blushed and my head went back. Andy said ohhh shit now you're turning me on I bit my lip and playfully moaned andy said stoppppp Lilly and I started laughing at him. Andy climbed into bed and rolled over on top of me and hovered over me and started kissing me passionately and I moaned slightly and I ran my nails down his back and andy groaned fuckkkk and I smiled and so did andy. Andy said fuckin helll babe you are suchhhh a turn on I smiled and said I know. Andy leaned back down and kept kissing me and and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Andy slid his tongue in my mouth and our tongue fought for dominate his won and I just smiled andy pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. Andy slid off my underwear and tossed it off the bed Andy took off his boxers and tossed them off the bed as well. Andy separated my legs slightly and ran his knuckle against my body and I felt a shudder go down my spin. Andy smiled and slid his length in I said oh fuckkkkk and he smiled and said wow your extremely tight Lilly I smiled and said your fuckin huge he smiled and said why thank you I started laughing and so did andy. Andy laughed and kissed me and I felt my heart flutter I smiled against his lips and he bit my lip and tugged it slightly that made my head spin he said owww you look fuckin hot right now. I said thank you look really good on top of me andy laughed and said thanks and kissed my neck gently I started smiling he nipped my neck slightly and I moaned Andrew he smiled and went up to my ear and said yes darlin I said stop teasing me he laughed and thrusted roughly and I moaned fuckkkk and he said you want me don't you I said yessss he laughed and said ok and I smiled against his shoulder. I started gripping andys back while he roughly stared thrusting into me I moaned against his shoulder and he started smiling and groaned fuckkkk against my neck and I felt him smiling. Andy rested his forehead against mine and kept roughly thrusting into me and we both moaned while looking at each other I started smiling because his eyes were extremely beautiful andy smiled as well and started kissing me passionately and I ran my nails down his back and he groaned fuckkkk. Andy rested his forehead against mine and started roughly thrusting into me my thighs started to shake. Me and Andy were both glistening in sweat Andy was groaning fuckkkk. I felt my heart race and I was moaning andys name a couple more rough deep thrusts I screamed ANDREW FUCKING BIERSACK FUCKKKK. Andy groaned FUCKKKK LILLY YOU FEEL SO GOD DAMN GOOOD. Andys head was buried against the pillow beside me my hips went up and I gripped andys back trying not to cry. I kept moaning FUCKKKK andy gripped my hips and he snapped his hips forward and I felt his back tense and he started twitching inside of me. Andy lifted his face and pinched his eyebrows together and said fuckkk his face twisted and I looked at him and started breathing heavily andy opened his eyes and smiled I bit my lip. He said holy fucking shit that was amazing I said yea it was my body felt limp andy kissed me and pulled out and I moaned slightly andy layed beside me. We were just sweaty limp bodies I started smiling and bit my lip. I said wow that was amazing andy laughed and said yea I agree I looked at andy and his face was covered in sweat and his hair was sticking to his face his eyes were extremely bright he was just smiling while staring at the ceiling. Andy turned his head and looked at me and we just looked at each other while breathing heavily I smiled and andy leaned closer and kissed me passionately I wrapped my arm around his neck and he smiled against my lips. Andy said we need a shower I laughed and said I know a couple minutes later after me and Andy were able to breath normally andy carried me out of bed and I started laughing. Andy put me down and turned on the shower and some music we jumped in the shower I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hoisted me up and I laughed. Andy started kissing me passionately and pushed me slightly against the wall the water was hitting his back. I moaned slightly and he smiled and continued kissing me passionately I felt like I was in heaven. A couple minutes later andy put me down so we could shower I washed his hair and he also washed mine we both washed each other's bodies andy kept stealing kisses and I always laughed at him. A little while later we got out the shower and dried off and changed it was 5am andy said holy shit I laughed and said huh he said it's 5am my eyes went wide and he laughed. A little while later andy carried me and put me on the bed and he climbed in and I started cuddling against his chest and we instantly fell back asleep.