166 Sunday baby is here

SUNDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and heard beeping sounds. I woke up and started freaking out my heart rate went up Andy woke up and said hey Lilly your ok don't worry. Andy said it's ok relax breathe I started breathing slowly and relaxed a little while later. Andy smiled and said good girl just relax I know you hate hospitals I said yea I know. A couple of hours later a nurse came in the room and turned on the lights every one woke up. The nurse said you are 10 cm dilated you are ready to start pushing. I said huh and she smiled and walked out I looked at Andy and said oh shit. Andy said I am not going anywhere he quickly uses the restroom then sat back down. A couple of nurses and doctors came in the room. The doctor propped my legs up and I started freaking out Andy said it's ok Lilly calm down. Lacey stood next to me and grabbed my hand every one said push really hard Lilly. I started laughing uncomfortably ans said ok lacey said I feel bad for you. I said shut up and started laughing I grabbed both of their hands. Andy had a rag in his hand he was also in scrubs like the doctor. I took a deep breath and said we got this Andy said yes Lilly we got this we always had this. The doctor said ok Lilly now start pushing as hard as you can. I started pushing as hard as I can and they started counting. Lacey said gawd damn she's strong Andy said ow shit. I stopped pushing so I could breath. They said good job Lilly I smiled and said thank you I continued pushing and started crying slightly. A little while later they said one more push and I felt the baby come out. They cleaned the baby and she started crying I said aw oh my God Andy started crying as well. Andy cut the umbilical cord they said you have a name. We said not yet and they started taking care of the baby. I said holy shit I can't believe I just had a baby every one was looking at the baby. My mom sat beside me and said I am so proud of you Lilly and she gave me a hug. I got stitches and they put a diaper on it was comfortable. A couple minutes later Andy handed me the baby and she had bright blue eyes and brown hair. I smiled and said hello baby girl Andy said we did that I looked at him and smiled and said we did. Andy leaned down and kissed me and I smiled and said I love you he said I love you more now get me a burger. Everyone started laughing together a little while later I got a burger and every one was spending time with the baby. Andy said you happy now Lilly I said oh hell yea he took a picture of me and posted it on Instagram. A little while later everyone left and Andy stayed and we fell asleep. They put the baby in the room next to us they showed Andy how to change her diaper and bathe her. He said oh cool he looked extremely fascinated and I smiled while watching him. A little while later we fell asleep for the night since we were extremely exhausted.