128 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I opened my eyes and looked up at Andy and saw him sleeping peacefully. I bit my lip and smiled widely and said my favorite person in the whole world. I was cuddled against his chest and I nuzzled my head against his neck. I smiled while breathing in his scent I'm really happy I came with the guys on tour. I knew I would miss him a lot if I didn't come with him. Someone started banging on the door and me and Andy jumped and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy said what the fuck and he got up and walked over to the door and opened it. Cc walked in and said hey guys we have to leave soon. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I used the restroom then headed back into the room andy went into the bathroom and closed the door. I quickly packed up and also packed andys bag. A couple minutes later me Andy and Cc all headed downstairs. Pat said ok hand the room keys in and Andy did we all headed inside the tour BUS and got comfortable. A couple minutes later the tour bus left the hotel and headed down the highway. Me and Andy used the restroom then headed into the hang out area. Everyone was laughing and talking together I sat down on the couch and Andy sat down next to me. Andy said who is excited to kick ass cc said me dude one hundred percent Everyone said yea I agree. Lacey got up and went into the bathroom and closed the door I looked at Cc and winked. Cc said oh hell no Lilly and we started laughing together every one was confused. A couple minutes later lacey came back and sat down on the couch. Andy said how was your jam out session last night I said it was a lot of fun. Andy smiled and said good I'm glad lacey rested her head on Ccs shoulder. A little while later we got to a gas station and walked around. After we finished walking around the gas station we left and headed back onto the highway. Andy started jamming out to music on his phone and we all started laughing together and I shook my head. A couple of hours later we all got to the hotel and checked in and immediately headed to the venue. A little while later we got to the venue and saw a bunch of fans outside the guys smiled and we all headed inside. We all walked into the dressing room and the guys started getting ready for the show. I looked at lacey and she made a weird face and we all started laughing together. A little while later the guys went on stage me and lacey started running around the venue laughing together. The guards said ladies be careful please we said yes sir and started walking together and laughing. A little while later me and lacey started slow dancing in the hallway while laughing together. Pat said girls what are you doing and we all started laughing together. Pat smiled and shook his head and said come on crack heads. Me and lacey followed behind Pat down the hallway towards the stage. We all stood next to the stage and watched the guys jam out. I smiled and bit my lip and looked at lacey she was smiling widely while watching the guys. After the show ended I walked away from the stage so I wouldn't get ran over. The guys ran off the stage laughing together I turned around and looked at Andy. He smiled and said baby and I smiled and he ran over to me and hoisted me up. I started laughing and shook my head and kissed andy and he smiled. A little while later we got back to the hotel and got ready for bed and went to bed a little while later.