191 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly. Femme and Daredevil were sleeping peacefully on the edge of the bed. Crow was obviously sleeping with Emma because they are now best friends for life. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked out of the bathroom and headed back into our room. I jumped when our bedroom door opened I said holy shit Emma and crow walked in the room. Emma said hi momma I said hi and she walked over to me and hugged my leg. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said who the fuck is in here. I said relax your kids he said ok and went back to sleep I started laughing and said Jesus Christ Andrew. Crow jumped on the bed and layed down and got comfortable and fell asleep. I helped Emma get on the bed and she ran to Andy and climbed under the blanket and cuddled against his chest and fell asleep. I climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at his chest and said hello. Andy took a picture then put his phone down and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. Emma woke up and yawned and stretched and sat up and said daddy he smiled and picked her up and headed downstairs. Crow jumped off the bed and meowed and followed them downstairs. After Andy took care of the animals he made breakfast and answered the door. Cc and lacey came inside and Andy locked the door and continued cooking breakfast. A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs. Lacey gave me a hug I said oh hey sis she said hey I said I can't wait to see the baby. Lacey said oh me too trust me and we started laughing together I gave Cc a hug and went into the kitchen. Andy was holding Emma and showed her how to cook. Emma looked extremely adorable watching Andy teach her how to cook. Emma looked at me and smiled widely and I bit my lip and kissed her head. Andy smiled and kissed my head and said I'm teaching Emma how to cook I said oh cool and laughed. A little while later we all ate breakfast then talked about random shit and laughed together. I said when I was pregnant I always ended up pissing on myself lacey said yep. I said uh huh and I absolutely hated it and my bladder is awful now. Cc said Lilly hasn't your bladder already been terrible I said yep. We all started laughing together and I shook my head and looked at Andy. After we finished eating I did the dishes and everyone went into the living room and sat down on the couch. We all hung out on the couch and watched movies and talked about random shit. Lacey said we are going to start setting up the nursery soon I smiled and said aw that's fun. Lacey said I'm really nervous and excited about it Andy said I don't blame you. Emma was playing with cc on the floor and crow we were all laughing together. A couple of hours later we all ate dinner together then did the dishes and picked it up. Lacey and Cc left a little while later and Andy took care of the animals and put Emma to bed. A little while later me and Andy went to bed for the night.