133 Sunday

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched my head was killing me. I got out of bed and took medicine I put some on Andy's side for when he wakes up. The animals slept at the edge of the bed I went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom I heard meowing outside of the bathroom door. I opened the door and Crow ran in the bathroom and jumped on the counter. I started laughing and shook my head I kissed his head and he started purring loudly. I smiled and said my baby boy and I gave him a hug and squeezed him slightly. A couple minutes later I walked out of the bathroom and Crow followed behind me meowing. I started laughing and shook my head Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy said what the fuck is going on Crow jumped on Andy and cuddled against him. Andy said aw hi crowbear I smiled and climbed into bed and got comfortable against andy. Andy quickly took medicine then he put the medicine bottle back down. I said laundry day Andy said ugh how fun and I started laughing and shook my head. A couple minutes later me and Andy fell back asleep against each other with Crow on andys chest. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I walked over to the edge of the bed and kissed femme and daredevil. Femme woke up and yawned and stretched and meowed I said hi baby girl. Daredevil woke up and yawned and stretched and started wagging his tail and barking. Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said good morning children. I started laughing and said right he said uh huh and laughed as well. Andy said good morning femme she turned around and meowed. Crow woke up and yawned and stretched and started meowing. Andy said Crow your breathe smells like ass I started laughing and almost fell. Andy said Jesus Christ woman please don't fall it's too fucking early babe. Daredevil jumped off the bed and ran over to the door and started barking. I said ok bub let's go potty I headed downstairs and took care of him. I put some food in the food bowls and gave them more water. After daredevil came back into the house I put his doggy diaper back on. Andy and the cats came downstairs all of the animals started eating together. I yawned and said we need to do laundry he said yea I'm gonna make food first. I said ok and walked towards the laundry room and looked to see if any clothes were in the dryer. I headed upstairs and grabbed all of the dirty laundry and headed downstairs. Andy was making breakfast while I did the laundry. Andy said you need help babe I said nope while loading the washing machine. A couple minutes later I closed it and sighed and said fuck I'm exhausted. Andy started laughing and said yea I bet I walked out of the laundry room and sat by Andy on the counter. I smiled and said I love you andy he smiled and said I love you more. After the food was done me and Andy ate breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together. A hour later Andy helped me put the laundry in the dryer and I did another load. Me and Andy headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and relaxed for a while. A couple of hours later me and Andy did the laundry and then we made dinner together. After we finished eating we did the dishes and took care of the animals and headed upstairs. Me and Andy went to sleep a couple minutes later the animals also fell asleep a couple minutes later.