We all finished eating a little while later. I threw our trash away and went to the bathroom and used it. I walked back into the room and Andy was chilling on the bed. Andy got up and walked past me to the bathroom and kissed my forehead and said I love you Lilly I said I love you more Andrew and kissed him and he smiled against my lips and went to the bathroom. I walked over to the bed and sat down by lacey and said hey bitchhh she laughed and said hey bitchhh and we both started laughing together. A little while later Lacey and Cc left to go to their own room it was 4pm when they left. Andy layed down next to me and I smiled and he cuddled against me and I kissed his head and he smiled. I ran my nails down his back and he moaned slightly into my neck. I smiled and bit my lip and he looked at me and I smiled and he leaned closer and kissed me passionately and I moaned slightly into the kiss and andy smiled and pulled me on top of him. I pulled back and smiled I rested my forehead against his and he smiled and kissed me and I smiled and held his hand Andy kissed my nose and I smiled and bit my lip and he smiled and said I love you Lilly I said I love you more Andrew and he smiled and kept holding my hand. I bit my lip and just looked at andy in his bright blue eyes he started getting hard against me and I smiled and said Andrew he said huh babe. I smiled and said your dick is stabbing me he said oops and I smiled and said Mr big dick and I winked he said fuckkk your making me so fucking hard right now. I laughed and said I know I feel you and we both started smiling and I kissed Andy. I leaned closer to Andys neck and started sucking on his skin softly he moaned slightly and I smiled against his neck. I started moving down from his neck to his chest he said Lilly and he moaned slightly I started moving down to his stomach and I pulled down his boxers and looked at him and smirked seductively and he just looked at me and started breathing heavily and he smiled and bit his lip and said fuckkk you look good down there I smiled and bit my lip. I pulled down Andys boxers down completely and he started precuming slightly and I bit my lip and looked at him he said oops and bit his lip. His head went back and his mouth hung open and I started getting wet slightly at the sight of him. I leaned down and wrapped my lips around his tip and swirled my tongue around and tasted the salty precum and looked at andy his head was still back. I moved my mouth up I leaned down and started licking from his base to the tip andys mouth was still hung open and he said fuckkk and bit his lip. I wrapped my lips around his length and started sucking gently. This caused andy to look down at me and start smiling and bit his lips and he said fuckkk Lilly and smiled. I didn't pay attention I just kept sucking his length gently and I felt him groan through his dick and I smiled against him. I started sucking more roughly andy shifted his hips up and said fuckkk Lilly and he started twitching in my mouth. I felt warm liquid fill my mouth andys hips fell back on the bed and he started breathing heavily I pulled my head up and spit came out. I quickly swallowed the warm liquid and smiled and looked at andy and he said fuckkk Lilly I knew you were a little badass. I bit my lip and ran my hand up his stomach and chest I ran my thumb against his lips and he smiled. Me and Andy ended up making out for a while we pulled back so we could breath we both had pink and swollen lips and we just smiled at each other. Me and Andy fell asleep at around 10pm which was really early for the both of us.