143 Monday

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked at Andy and smiled. Andy was sleeping peacefully and he looked extremely adorable I bit my lip and smiled. I am so in love with this guy it is not even funny I continued staring at him and smiling. I rested my head on his chest and cuddled against him and pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep a couple minutes later after I got comfortable. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. Andy went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into the room. I got comfortable and continued sleeping while Andy came into our room and headed downstairs. Andy took care of the animals and made breakfast for me and him. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and I watched Andy cook breakfast. I smiled and he smiled and we continued talking about random shit and laughed together. Andy kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my waist and continued cooking breakfast. The food looked and smelt extremely amazing I walked away from Andy and went to the fridge. I got something to drink and sat on the counter and watched Andy cook breakfast. A little while later Andy finished cooking and we ate together and talked about random shit together. I said so what should we do today Andy said I have no idea honestly. I said I don't blame you while eating breakfast I said I have to do laundry. Andy said you need help I said sure and looked at the plate and put it in the sink. Andy also put his plate in the sink and he put the dishes in the sink. I said so plans for today Andy said movie day I said ok and he helped me down. Me Andy and the animals headed upstairs and climbed into bed and got comfortable. Andy put on a movie crow came over to me and got comfortable and fell asleep. I said aw Andy smiled and said spoiled little thing. I smiled and started scratching under his chin while he slept on my stomach. A couple of hours later I headed downstairs and made dinner and coffee for me. Andy came downstairs and said Lilly your drinking coffee at fucking 5 pm. I said uh huh and laughed he said Jesus Christ and shook his head. A little while later me and Andy ate dinner together then talked about random shit and laughed together. After we ate dinner we did the dishes and picked up the food and headed upstairs. Andy took care of the animals and I climbed in bed and got comfortable. A little while later Andy came upstairs and got comfortable in bed and fell asleep a little while later. I played on my phone and read fanfiction since I couldn't sleep because of the coffee.