174 Saturday

SATURDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and opened my eyes. I saw a familiar tattooed chest and smelt the familiar cologne and I smiled and looked up. I saw Andy sleeping peacefully I smiled widely and bit my lip and felt complete again. I smiled and got comfortable and closed my eyes again and fell back asleep. A couple of hours later Emma woke up and started crying Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. Andy walked out of our room and went to go pick up Emma and come back into our room. Andy layed Emma down by me and he went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom. Crow jumped on the bed and cuddled against Emma and fell asleep. A couple minutes later Andy came back into our room and walked over on my side and scooted me over then climbed into the bed and fell asleep. I woke up a little while later and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I took a picture of all of us and posted it on Instagram and snapchat and I put my phone down and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room. Every one was still completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and grabbed my phone. I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and took care of the animals. I also quickly made Emma a bottle and started making breakfast for me and Andy. Someone started knocking at the door before I started cooking I said fuck. I walked over to the front door and opened it Juliete smiled and said hey Lilly. I said fuck and said can I help you she said um how is Andy I said well he is a father now so great. Juliette said oh he's a dad now i said yea why can I help you she said um no sorry. Crow ran downstairs meowing loudly I laughed and shook my head. Andy came downstairs holding Emma and said Juliette what are you doing here. She said oh she wasn't lieing about you being a father he laughed and said no. Emma said hi and smiled and waved I said I have a bottle ready for her. Andy gave me Emma and I went into the kitchen and gave her a bottle. Andy said Juliette look I'm done and over you now leave me and my family alone and he slammed the door and locked it. Emma dropped her bottle and started crying I picked it up and kissed her head. Andy said oh shit I scared her I gave her the bottle and she calmed down. Andy started cooking breakfast while I took care of Emma crow stayed next to me the whole time. A little while later the food was done and I layed Emma on the couch and me and Andy ate breakfast. Crow started playing with Emma and she started laughing and crow meowed. Andy smiled and said that's absolutely adorable I said yea I know. A little while later Andy did the dishes and I used the restroom then came back into the living room. A couple of hours later Andy cooked dinner and I took care of Emma and the animals. I layed Emma down while Andy cooked dinner and I helped him a little bit. Emma started crying and I said fuck and went into the living room and picked her up. Emma said I'm tired I said ok and headed upstairs and put her down for bed. I left her door open and headed downstairs and ate dinner with andy. A little while later we headed upstairs and he checked on Emma quickly. I got ready for bed and climbed into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Andy came into our room and got ready for bed then climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.