134 Monday

MONDAY:

I woke up to a meowing sound I felt something heavy on my chest. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. I looked up and saw crow standing on my chest meowing at me. I said you are crushing my boob Crow ow he continued meowing and he walked over to Andy. Andy was completely knocked out and snoring lightly. Crow started meowing in Andys face and he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy said Crow what in the fuck are you doing I said he was crushing my boobs. Andy laughed and said ow I said yea and I couldn't breathe it hurt. Andy said yea I bet it did hurt for you daredevil ran over to me and snuggled against me. I said aw and kissed his head Andy said my little babies missed us. I said these babies are so sweet daredevil started barking and licking my face. Andy said awww puppy kisses I said oh thank you baby. I kissed his head and said you gotta potty he barked again. I said ok and picked him up and took him downstairs and let him outside. After he used the restroom I put on a little diaper on him and picked him up and headed upstairs. I put the puppy down on the bed and climbed into bed and got comfortable. Andy was cuddled with Crow and I took a picture of them. I got cuddled against him and started petting Crow and he started purring loudly. I smiled and layed my head down on his shoulder and fell asleep a couple minutes later. Andy fell asleep a couple minutes later as well with Crow on top of him. Femme got up and walked behind me and layed down and fell back asleep behind me. A couple of hours later Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Crow jumped off the bed and Andy got up and went to the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and he also used the restroom then he came back into our room. Crow jumped back on the bed and walked over to me and licked my nose. I giggled and woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Femme woke up and yawned and stretched I jumped and said holy shit she scared me. Andy started laughing and said you jumped I said I didn't know she was behind me. Andy said I didn't know she was behind you either she jumped off the bed and walked over to the door and meowed. Andy said I'm coming baby and he walked over to the door. Crow meowed Andy whistled and said come here crowbear he meowed happily and jumped off the bed and ran over to andy. Andy walked downstairs with the cats daredevil woke up and yawned and stretched and walked over to me. I said hi bub and kissed his head and he layed down next to me and fell asleep. I said ugh my heart can't fucking take all of this cuteness. Andy came back upstairs into our room and said holy shit Lilly my babies. I laughed and daredevil barked at Andy and wagged his tail. Andy said come here bub and he ran over to andy and continued barking. A little while later me and Andy headed downstairs and started working on laundry for the day. A couple of hours later me and Andy were tired from doing laundry so we decided to eat dinner then go to bed for the night. The animals slept downstairs on the couch for the night.