118 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

Lacey and Cc are leaving today so they can go home and pack for tour. Me and Andy are also going to start packing for tour and cleaning up the house. I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed. I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then walked back into my room. I opened the door and the cats ran downstairs and I closed the door and climbed into bed. I cuddled against Andy and fell asleep a couple minutes later. A couple of hours later me and Andy woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched. Andy got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. Andy brushed his hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs. I got out of bed and walked downstairs Andy was cooking dinner. A little while later lacey and Cc came downstairs and said morning guys. Andy continued cooking breakfast for everyone Cc started helping Andy with breakfast. Me and lacey sat at the table and waited for the food to be done. Lacey said me and Cc are going to leave soon so we can pack for tour. Andy said ok sounds good Cc said we need to clean the house before we leave. Andy said yea me and Lilly need to clean the house as well. Me and lacey got up and decided to clean the house while the guys cooked. After we finished cleaning the food was done and we all decided to eat food. After we all finished eating we did the dishes and continued cleaning the house. A little while later Cc and lacey left and headed home I smiled and gave him a hug. I kissed Andy and he smiled and said I love you more Lilly. Me and Andy headed upstairs and started packing for tour. Me and Andy were jamming out and laughing together in the closet. After we finished packing for tour we went downstairs and made dinner. After we finished eating we did the dishes and headed upstairs and went into our room. Me and Andy got ready for bed and went to sleep a couple minutes later. Crow femme and Daredevil came upstairs and fell asleep on his bed. A little while later me and Andy fell asleep for the night.