15 Monday

Monday:
I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and rolled over and fell back asleep it was 3 am. I shoved my head under my pillow and fell asleep instantly because I was so exhausted. A little while later my mom came in my room and turned my light on and closed my door. I groaned fuckkkk I don't want to get up I forced myself out of bed and went into the restroom and came back in my room. I put on a batman shirt and sweat pants and threw my hair in a messy bun and sprayed body spray on and grabbed my phone and bag. I quickly put my shoes on and headed downstairs andy was going to pick me up from now on which I don't mind at all. I sat on the couch and waited for lacey to text me because I didn't have andys number I sat on the couch and yawned. I'm super exhausted right now I could fall back asleep on the couch but I couldn't because I have school unfortunately. Lacey texted me and I got up and walked outside and walked to andys car. The windows were down and the sun roof was open he said hey babe when I got into the car I said hi and buckled up. Andy started driving us to school I yawned the breeze felt really nice against my skin we drove on the highway to get to school. A little while later we got to school safely Andy parked the car and rolled up the windows and closed the sun roof. We all got out and Andy locked the car we all walked into school andy went to his locker. Me and lacey walked past him and girls already started hitting on him he looked at me and I rolled my eyes and continued walking I turned around slightly and he was staring at me I just kept walking to class. Me and lacey sat down we all had the same classes together I sat by lacey and andy which was nice. Andy walked into class and immediately sat by me andy put his hand on my shoulder I looked at him. Andy said wat I said really like um wtfff every girl was hitting on you I pushed his hand off scoffed at him and continued talking to lacey. Andy said I love you Lilly I said yea sure andy said wow and groaned the fuck. Class started and I was taking notes andy kept rubbing my thigh with his hand but I didn't pay attention at all. Andy kept driving me crazy all day long school finally ended and we all walked over to the car lacey got in and andy shoved me gently against the car and started attacking my lips. It caught me completely off guard I moaned slightly into the kiss and he pulled back and smiled at me. We both got in the car and andy dropped me off and left I got inside and went into my room and put my bag down and charged my phone. I decided to change and use the restroom I went downstairs and ate food and went back to my room. I chilled on my phone for a while then I fell asleep at 9 pm.