163 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and used the restroom. I went into Cc and laceys room and woke up Cc. He woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said what are you doing. I said you wanna build baby furniture he started laughing and got out of bed and followed me. Lacey woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and said hello what the fuckkk. I went into the baby room and turned on the lights I put my hair in a bun. Me and Cc sat down on the floor Andy and lacey came into the room and said its 2 fucking am. I said I know cc opened the boxes Andy groaned fuck me ok and he sat down by Cc. Lacey sat down next to me Andy and Cc started putting together the furniture. I yawned and said I'm tired Andy said ok lacey helped me up and crow followed us. Me and lacey and crow all got in bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a little while later. A couple of hours later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door. I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room. Lacey was snoring lightly and I smiled and bit my lip. Cc and Andy were both completely knocked out and snoring lightly. Crow followed me downstairs and we went into the kitchen and I took care of the animals. Crow jumped on the counter and watched me cook breakfast I smiled and bit my lip. A little while later everyone came downstairs and said oh food and we all ate breakfast together. After we finished eating lacey helped with the dishes and laundry. Andy and Cc spent the day fixing the nursery and building the furniture. Me and lacey spent the day playing with the baby and laughing together. A couple of hours later we all ate dinner and Andy said the nursery is ready to be decorated. I smiled and bit my lip and looked at lacey and she said oh yeay how fun. A little while later we all watched movies after we finished eating. A little while later I headed upstairs and crow meowed and followed me. I used the restroom then climbed into bed and got comfortable crow layed beside me and fell asleep. A little while later Andy came to bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.