Chapter 1

“Tell me! Tell me who you are!” he said while I felt my back burn. He was whipping me. No tears were falling down. No emotions. No screams. I got used to it. This, this was normal.

“I’m Miracle” I whispered back. My voice didn’t reach any higher tone, because he knocked all the air out of my lungs. My hands were tied and I was lying om the cold floor. He kicked me with his foot.

“I didn’t hear you! Answer me!” he yelled again. I took a deep breath filling my lungs.

“My name is Miracle!” I yelled.

“Miracle! Miracle! I’m Miracle!” I yelled, trying to please him. Immediately he stopped kicking. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me up. He looked me in the eye. A pleasant look was all over his face.

“Good girl” he only said. He grabbed me by my arm and walked away down to the basement. He grabbed the chains and put them around my hands and ankles as always.

“Rest and be ready for tomorrow” he said while walking away. I heard him locking the door and let out the breath I was taking. I turned around on the floor so that my back didn’t touch the floor. I was looking at the little window. It was small and covered with dry mud. How many times did I scream from there for help. No one. No one was around. Maybe there was no one. I mean, maybe we two were the only ones alive on the world. The only human beings. That was what he told me.

_____

This was the first chapter. It is short but that is because I am going to update this regularly. The chapter is dedicaten to sara_is_hungry because she made the cover of this book and is just amazing! <3