Chapter 47

Salaam guys, long time no see. If you want to know where I have been, check my profile. I explain it there. I hope to post another chapter if I can today. I was going to write a longer chapter but we get visitors so I can't :(

Love you all and thank you for waiting. I really appreciate it. I am fully back now.

~

I got dressed after I got out of the shower. Savannah came into my room when I was drying my hair with the towel. She grabbed the hairbrush that was next to me and started brushing my hair.

"You know that we only want to help you. I know it is hard for you, since you are confused, but you need to be a little more open-minded. I want the best for you" she said. I kept being quiet. I started to understand people more as the day flew by, since I was getting accustomed. I was getting things faster than I would used to.

"I was having a baby-girl one day. The day I came to know about having a life in me was the best day of my life. We were so happy. My husband and I couldn't wait to hold her in our arms. I was thinking about her life, even before she was born. First day of walking.. First day of school.. Good grades.. Prom.. First kiss- I had thought about everything that she could go through. I was so prepared for her to enter the world and for me to protect her and guide her. Till that day.." she said, her voice cracking at the end. I felt special. She was telling me all of this knowing that she didn't have to. I was happy that I got to learn more about her.

"What happened?" I asked her. Savannah had told me about how human beings are formed in the stomach, so that's why I knew what she was talking about when she started. She started braiding my hair, but I felt her fingers shake.

"We were going on a picnic when I was about to due. She hadn't come and I felt so stressed that my husband took me out so I could feel better. We started arguing in the car and he lost track of the road. We.. We crashed into another car. She died" she said. I turned around when I heard her soft cries. I didn't know what to do so I just looked at her.

"Life has never been the same since then. We started growing apart. He has been working the whole time and I have been coping with the loss of my baby. We are on good terms but the love has died in the car, along with our baby" she said, wiping her eyes away. She then looked at me.

"I sometimes see her in you. Maybe it is because I wanted a daughter so badly. I don't know- never mind. Know that I am there for you, always" she said before she stood up and walked outside the door. I looked in the mirror. That was still foreign to me. Seeing myself felt like I was staring into someone else. I opened my hands and looked up.

"Dear Allah, I bet Iyaz is talking to you right now. I really miss him. I feel so weird and confused without him. He was always explaining everything to me. He was protecting me. Is it because I am not in danger anymore? Why isn't he coming back? I really want to see him again. I am scared of all these people and the tests they do on me. I just want him to smile at me, telling me that everything is going to be okay" I whispered, letting my body take over control and starting to shake. I felt like a naked soul, ready to be captured by anyone and anything. I felt like anyone could do me wrong and I wouldn't know it. I didn't know who to trust, or what to say. I was lost, really lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Give me your opinions! Do you still like it?